Douglas Alexander M P - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Douglas Alexander M P

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it launches at the end of the month, you'll know better than me. It will not contain a second referendum. It will contain the above.

Don't see what this has to do with the point being made to be honest

Well i'm no genius ,but, if we start believing things that there is no evidence for, that might not be a good starting axiom on which to build ones knowledge base.

Just my own opinion like.

Where's that 'like' button?

There's a point?

The point seems to be that you're unable to prove a negative.

Shame on you!

Where's that 'like' button?

The point seems to be that you're unable to prove a negative.

Shame on you!

No the point is it doesn't matter what is in the manifesto in relation to the point that was being made.

No the point is it doesn't matter what is in the manifesto in relation to the point that was being made.

... The only party that can deliver independence is a party that doesn't stand for independence, is that what we're saying? :wink2:

so what will your opinion be scunnered if Katy Clark sits with the Blue Tories when her party goes into coalition with them if their is a hung parliament .... the noises coming from English Red Tory Mps are backing this idea in increasing numbers

and this is the same Katy Clark that said Scotland is letting down the Labour Party .... f**king boot

and this is the same Katy Clark that said Scotland is letting down the Labour Party .... f**king boot

:lol:

If you're basing your world of politics on sound bytes I fear for you. The simple fact is that Katy Clark is worth 10 of any SNP MP, candidate, or MSP. In my humble opinion.

Sounds like this Katy woman should be switching to the SNP.

I think if she was principled, she just might.

However, I'm guessing that, as an individual with obvious intelligence, she's playing the percentages. She's hoping that she will float to the top of a Labour Party (North British Branch) clearly devoid of people capable to challenge her intellectually.

She would be a big fish in a small pond.

Switching to the SNP, however, would make her one of many.

She's playing a careerist game.

And good luck to her.

I think if she was principled, she just might.

However, I'm guessing that, as an individual with obvious intelligence, she's playing the percentages. She's hoping that she will float to the top of a Labour Party (North British Branch) clearly devoid of people capable to challenge her intellectually.

She would be a big fish in a small pond.

Switching to the SNP, however, would make her one of many.

She's playing a careerist game.

And good luck to her.

Good... Lord.

:lol:

If you're basing your world of politics on sound bytes I fear for you. The simple fact is that Katy Clark is worth 10 of any SNP MP, candidate, or MSP. In my humble opinion.

Fact? Worth? Ten? Really!?

I really want to take you seriously, and I respect anyone challenging SNP orthodoxy in a positive manner, but hyperbole like this is no better than the attitudes you're trying to challenge (and with good reason too).

The fact you opened with "basing your world of politics on sound bytes" makes it even funnier. Let's put that post down to trolling, eh? ;)

Fact? Worth? Ten? Really!?

I really want to take you seriously, and I respect anyone challenging SNP orthodoxy in a positive manner, but hyperbole like this is no better than the attitudes you're trying to challenge (and with good reason too).

The fact you opened with "basing your world of politics on sound bytes" makes it even funnier. Let's put that post down to trolling, eh? ;)

I'm sorry, but people like Funster disgust me. The kind of SNP member who gleefully boasted about using their union vote to vote for Jim Murphy when there was a progressive pairing available. These people have no interest in a better country. I look back at the feel good progressive feeling of the Yes campaign and it's been lost, replaced by arseholes, tribalism and petty Nationalism. It's a shite state of affairs.

I love you dearly Flure... But you actually believe that nonsense you wrote above don't you?

This was a heartbreaking moment for me.

It's as believable as some of the opinions you're posting.

Edited by Flure