Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 43 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Another boycott eddard. Is this really going to make any difference? The guy is worth billions.

Wouldn't a boycott of the club shop or sports direct be counterproductive?

Aren't the club/company obliged to buy rangers stock that isn't sold, and at a higher price?! Sure I read that somewhere - chuckles was so keen to get a 'big' manufacturer that he agreed to some ridiculous clause like that.

This is more than about Ashley. Its fans taking action to try and oust this regime. Any fan would see this fan action was admirable. Quite simply fans are not doing the club any favours by buying merchandise.

A more effective way to oust the regime eddard would be to reject this new club entity completely.

To the Rangers fans -

So what's the end game here? Don't go to the games, don't buy merchandise. Starve the club of cash and force another admin event? Or force them to accept funding from King?

I think only liquidation will clear the club of 'da spivs'?

Whyte gets found guilty, consequently Charlie Green gets charged with dealing in stolen goods, we revert back to the same status as in 2012 again, the SFA have no clue how to deal with the situation and some other ne'er-do-well picks us up for hee haw and we go again, ad nauseum, ad infinitum. It's quite straightforward really.

Whyte gets found guilty, consequently Charlie Green gets charged with dealing in stolen goods, we revert back to the same status as in 2012 again, the SFA have no clue how to deal with the situation and some other ne'er-do-well picks us up for hee haw and we go again, ad nauseum, ad infinitum. It's quite straightforward really.

The best thing that Ranger could do during the transfer window would be sell Lewis McLeod and use the money to hire some half-decent lawyers to see which of these dodgy contracts are voidable as I'm sure many of them will be for either undue influence, misrepresentation or good old fashioned fraud.

The best thing that Ranger could do during the transfer window would be sell Lewis McLeod and use the money to hire some half-decent lawyers to see which of these dodgy contracts are voidable as I'm sure many of them will be for either undue influence, misrepresentation or good old fashioned fraud.

I believe they are in place with the parent company, and water tight - think they have looked into voiding some of them already but to no avail.

that would assume that Ashley wasn't smart enough to be bunging some dosh back to directors to ignore it...

Why don't all of the fans (and King) just start a new club?

Glasgow City Rangers or something.

Rent Hampden.

Produce your own merchandise.

This clinging to a 2 1/2 year history isn't worth it.

SPIVS OUT!!!