Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 42 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Really? Is that the straw you're going to clutch at it? I thought it was obvious I was referring to games in Scotland.

Don't give me that crap.

It was a reply in your language and you know it. :)

Edit: Apologies for forgetting the smiley.......

Edited by Redz

Back to the topic, the seriousness of the crisis at Rangers was brought home today when I'm sure I heard that today marked Ian Black's 100th game as a Rangers' player.

I don't know what is more fecking embarassing, the fact that Black some how got a game for Rangers, or the fact that Black some how got a game for Scotland, both decisions totally baffle me.

Back to the topic, the seriousness of the crisis at Rangers was brought home today when I'm sure I heard that today marked Ian Black's 100th game as a Rangers' player.

approx. a million quid earned for 2 and a half years work.

Majority of the games played against part time players.

What a servant he's been to the club. If you forget about him injuring Jelavic & betting again his own team, surely he should be considered as a legend?