Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 413 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

As I said previously. Sell anywhere near that regularly and I will be impressed. Still a shite supported team. We probably have more fans travel from Aberdeen than you do. :lol:

But, your team is much less popular than Aberdeen, according to Scotty's definition, anyway. ;)

Can't we just shout 'Sevco' a hundred times chaos and rid your anger. 

I noted the punishments in my post applied to Rangers already. The unjust transfer ban, withholding of competition fees, withholding of transfer fees. 

After Monyihans response, we'd be entitled to claim them back; but are now time barred.  We are the ones who've been shafted here. 

40 minutes ago, Debian said:

I noted the punishments in my post applied to Rangers already. The unjust transfer ban, withholding of competition fees, withholding of transfer fees. 

After Monyihans response, we'd be entitled to claim them back; but are now time barred.  We are the ones who've been shafted here. 

Image result for tiny violin

Edited by Squirrelhumper

50 minutes ago, Debian said:

that money would have been owned by the holding company in liquidation, which in turn was owned by the creditors, so no loss to new company 

how could you claim back something that is now yours - only one's who could claim back are BDO on behalf of the creditors,

Rangers are effectively a BHS or Woolworths - Parent Company in liquidation, and the Brand/Goodwill sold onto Sevco - goodwill only because not even the staff contracts had to be locked in, and the merry men (players) walked away 

12 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Weren't Rangers fined over £250,000 for the player registration issues? 

I'm vague on the details of that bit as I'd stopped listening by then. 

I'm also sure other teams have had wrist slaps for the same issue (apparently) as Spartans, so maybe theirs was worse somehow? Just surmising here as I dont remember it well enough. 

Wow, quarter of a million financial doping for how many trophies? Bargain of the century.

4 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

As I said previously. Sell anywhere near that regularly and I will be impressed. Still a shite supported team. We probably have more fans travel from Aberdeen than you do. :lol:

That makes 13 years of cheating ok then I guess. The old we are bigger than you line.

6 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Quality more than quantity for me any day.

And Rangers sadly lack when it comes to quality.

8 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

How is showing a greater number of misguided lemmings a point in your favour?

Anyway, it was never an argument. Rangers and Celtic both have more fans than Aberdeen. (Stop the presses!)

5 hours ago, Larky Masher said:

Surely that 'guy' would be the son of god?

The Son of God is also God The Son.

The Godhead (Trinity) is God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit.

All equal, and all God individually and collectively.

25 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

How is showing a greater number of misguided lemmings a point in your favour?

Anyway, it was never an argument. Rangers and Celtic both have more fans than Aberdeen. (Stop the presses!)

The Son of God is also God The Son.

The Godhead (Trinity) is God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit.

All equal, and all God individually and collectively.

Aye calm down Bible.

Guest BlueGaz
4 hours ago, ShedTA said:

That makes 13 years of cheating ok then I guess. The old we are bigger than you line.

I have never said cheating is ok Shed.  Scotty's obsession with the tickets is a different convo.  

5 hours ago, ShedTA said:

Wow, quarter of a million financial doping for how many trophies? Bargain of the century.

Way to twist my post. I thought you were better than that. 

I was specifically talking about the player registration issues. I thought the fine was directly for that. 

As I've said I may not have remembered that totally correctly, if anyone else can? 

18 hours ago, ShedTA said:

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

Tickets sold is just one of the indications of my joy at the success AFC are currently enjoying.

Enjoy it whilst it lasts mate. :ok: And good luck tonight. :ok:

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, Marky said:

I can exclusively reveal that winner of "The Funniest Post on this 414 Page Thread" goes to BlueGaz for "people hate Rangers because of their success"

:lol::spin::lol:

:lol: you all do. Go read @kerryfail, a wee bit of proof, and even funnier, yer kin folk will rob me of my new trophy. 

24 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

:lol: you all do. Go read @kerryfail, a wee bit of proof, and even funnier, yer kin folk will rob me of my new trophy. 

Why on earth would I ever go anywhere near Kerrydale Street?

Guest BlueGaz
38 minutes ago, Marky said:

Why on earth would I ever go anywhere near Kerrydale Street?

I never said to go anywhere near Kerrydale Street?  Is this a puzzle?