Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 411 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

I'm a Don through and through.

2mgjmg5.jpg

(You must be out of material.)

It's common knowledge that Rangers are (putting it politely) the least popular team in Scotland.

I say again. Who cares? Except you of course. Why regurgitate "common knowledge" over and over? Does it make you feel a bit better? Are you on a mission from above? Enlighten me? Your tickets sold updates were far more interesting to be fair. 

:lol: You called me a 'Tim' (when nothing... well, almost nothing... could be further from the truth).

The point is this... why have rules if they aren't applied equally, and if they aren't applied equally then what's to stop the original offender from repeating and others from doing it also?

The game in Scotland has suffered tremendously from this, and I care about the game in Scotland.

Scottish football is more important than Rangers.

Rangers aren't more important than Scottish football (but we are governed as if that's the case).

10 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Your tickets sold updates were far more interesting to be fair. 

I only gave 2 updates.

(I haven't looked in a while.)

Guest BlueGaz
5 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

:lol: You called me a 'Tim' (when nothing... well, almost nothing... could be further from the truth).

Was a sarcastic dig at your in cahoots comment.  Thats what they do.

The point is this... why have rules if they aren't applied equally, and if they aren't applied equally then what's to stop the original offender from repeating and others from doing it also?

I agree.

The game in Scotland has suffered tremendously from this, and I care about the game in Scotland.

I disagree (with the first part).

Scottish football is more important than Rangers.

I agree.

Rangers aren't more important than Scottish football (but we are governed as if that's the case).

I agree (with the first part).

I only gave 2 updates.

Still more interesting than your other posts.

I just asked why you feel the need to constantly go on about it, when not many others seem interested in discussing it, thats all.

Would you not be better going and finding one of the groups set up to take it all further?  Putting all your efforts into that if it means so much to you?

Edited by BlueGaz

On 08/07/2017 at 7:32 PM, phart said:

You don't have to prove that though. If you cheat in a race it's irrelevant whether you would have won anyway. The point is the cheating.

Now is creating an artificially high "cap space" by reneging on your tax duties cheating? That's the question.

On 08/07/2017 at 11:35 PM, slasher said:

Totally contradicts his previous statement where he apologizes for creating sporting advantage. An absolute cock of a guy running a football club on the hoof

1. I wasn't being sarcastic.

2. Good. I hope that helps to answer your question.

3. We are a mess internationally, and have been 'domestically' in Europe, while one team goes undefeated in all competitions. 

(We can't compete... we can't compete... there's no competition.)

4. Good

5. Good

6. I can see how 20,000 at Pittodrie for a European night would get under your skin.

7 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I just asked why you feel the need to constantly go on about it...

Because it's an unresolved injustice that doesn't bode well for Scottish football going forward.

8 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Would you not be better going and finding one of the groups set up to take it all further?  Putting all your efforts into that if it means so much to you?

I have, and I support the effort financially.

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Wasn't Scottish Football finished a few years ago? You must remember it was getting called Armageddon, I think. ?

Every single club has representation within the SFA and SPFL so are you saying they are all involved in this, including Aberdeen and Celtic? 

I'm curious as to how all of the rats are involved? 

I absolutely include my own team in this. Stewart Milne is an absolute bell end as is that spineless twat Duncan Fraser. 

tell me what the point in continuing with Scottish football is if the authorities condone cheating on such a grand scale?

30 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

"You're not a Don. You're a Tim."

------------------------------------

I'm a Don through and through.

2mgjmg5.jpg

(You must be out of material.)

It's common knowledge that Rangers are (putting it politely) the least popular team in Scotland.

No, the first example isn't 'OK', and the second part wouldn't be true. (Apples and oranges.)

If the first example isn't OK then why does your all seeing, all knowing God allow innocents to suffer? Only blind faith stops you from realising what a crock religion is. 

And as for comparing fruit, isn't exaggerating for effect your specialty? 

Surely can understand what I've done then. 

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

1. I wasn't being sarcastic.

I never said you were. I said I was.  

2. Good. I hope that helps to answer your question.

3. We are a mess internationally, and have been 'domestically' in Europe, while one team goes undefeated in all competitions. 

I agree, but you said that was because of what is happening with your beloved Rangers, I still disagree.

(We can't compete... we can't compete... there's no competition.)

4. Good

5. Good

6. I can see how 20,000 at Pittodrie for a European night would get under your skin.

Hahaha.  If you got 20k every week I would be impressed.  But you don't, you are a shite supported club.

Because it's an unresolved injustice that doesn't bode well for Scottish football going forward.

I have, and I support the effort financially.

Good luck.

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

If the first example isn't OK then why does your all seeing, all knowing God allow innocents to suffer? Only blind faith stops you from realising what a crock religion is. 

Whataboutry.

(We're talking football.)

And as for comparing fruit, isn't exaggerating for effect your specialty? 

Surely can understand what I've done then. 

They are 2 different 'animals'.

(At least stay on the same page.)

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I absolutely include my own team in this. Stewart Milne is an absolute bell end as is that spineless twat Duncan Fraser. 

tell me what the point in continuing with Scottish football is if the authorities condone cheating on such a grand scale?

I don't believe the authorities are condoning cheating. I think they are incompetent. That's a very different thing. 

Their rules were archaic and didnt cover anything like this and have now been updated as they've learned from the pain. 

I doubt anything similar will happen with the same outcome again. 

Guest BlueGaz
3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Add up all the Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibernian, etc. fans in a poll as to which team they like to see lose the most.

Nothing new, pretty much at least all my liftetime.

I don't believe the authorities are condoning cheating. I think they are incompetent. That's a very different thing. 

Their rules were archaic and didnt cover anything like this and have now been updated as they've learned from the pain. 

I doubt anything similar will happen with the same outcome again. 

:lol::lol: of course you think they're not condoning cheating.

4 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Nothing new, pretty much at least all my liftetime.

Exactly. The entire time I've supported Rangers it's been the same. And that's about 45 years.

Agreed, but how come I've still got to stop and explain that the team with the most fans still doesn't exclude them from being the most hated?

13 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

200,000 Huns might say otherwise.

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Agreed, but how come I've still got to stop and explain that the team with the most fans still doesn't exclude them from being the most hated?

Now we are getting somewhere.  You hate Rangers.  Nothing wrong with that of course, you are a Don, but at least it now makes sense.

Using another example, why do so many fans down south dislike Manchester Utd?

Edited by BlueGaz

Guest BlueGaz

Can be in whatever club he wants to be in.  Just chatting with him.  Thanks for your normal, interesting input though.

Just now, BlueGaz said:

Can be in whatever club he wants to be in.  Just chatting with him.  Thanks for your normal, interesting input though.

You're not chatting with him, you're talking utter garbage as usual. Loads of words but you never make a point.

2 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Now we are getting somewhere.  You hate Rangers.  Nothing wrong with that of course, you're are a Don, but at least it now makes sense.

Thank you. :)

3 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Using another example, why do so many fans down south dislike Manchester Utd?

For obviously different reasons than why folk hate Rangers (if that's what you're getting at).

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, vanderark14 said:

You're not chatting with him, you're talking utter garbage as usual. Loads of words but you never make a point.

ZZZzzz.  And you are standing free without your entourage on this one.  Well done you.