Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 102 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I think people are skipping ahead 10 paces here. Just because someone's loan is secured over property doesn't mean that the property is likely to be claimed. In this case even if a loan was approved to Ashley which was secured over the two properties, I would hope that king and co would call an egm to replace the board and the new board would pay Ashley the loaned money and king/3 bears would then loan the money.

An attempt to deliberately default on a loan would place directors at serious risk of significant personal liability IMO.

I think people are skipping ahead 10 paces here. Just because someone's loan is secured over property doesn't mean that the property is likely to be claimed. In this case even if a loan was approved to Ashley which was secured over the two properties, I would hope that king and co would call an egm to replace the board and the new board would pay Ashley the loaned money and king/3 bears would then loan the money.

An attempt to deliberately default on a loan would place directors at serious risk of significant personal liability IMO.

EGM will be called. Its how much damage will be done in the interim that is the issue.

I can't hear the klaxon Keith promised, it must be off the radar.

for two days i've started writing posts about how incompetent Jackson is as a journalist. then i get bogged down trying to describe his sheer incompetence and eventually just give up and click away from replying. I have not the education, the imagination or the writing ability to accurately render to someone else how shit at his job Keith Jackson is. My third year Quantum Physics course i passed purely because of my ability to describe in English all the various definitions and how they relate to each other, i know this because i don't think i even finished correctly one of the maths based questions, so to pass i needed full marks for the the explanation section.

See even here i'm rambling on normally at this stage i would delete it, but it must be said, this guy is so shit at his job that it is harder to relay how shit he is than it is to relay the ins and outs of quantum physics.

for two days i've started writing posts about how incompetent Jackson is as a journalist. then i get bogged down trying to describe his sheer incompetence and eventually just give up and click away from replying. I have not the education, the imagination or the writing ability to accurately render to someone else how shit at his job Keith Jackson is. My third year Quantum Physics course i passed purely because of my ability to describe in English all the various definitions and how they relate to each other, i know this because i don't think i even finished correctly one of the maths based questions, so to pass i needed full marks for the the explanation section.

See even here i'm rambling on normally at this stage i would delete it, but it must be said, this guy is so shit at his job that it is harder to relay how shit he is than it is to relay the ins and outs of quantum physics.

This is a sports journalist of the year you are talking about :wink2:

I reckon the job description comes down to: get told something by your pals, add in some hyperbole and publish it as fact.

Well I suppose this might be alright. Securing a loan using Ibrox and Murray Park might work out. I guess. If it doesn't though, this could end very badly indeed. If Easdale and co. aren't 100% certain that the terms of this loan can be met in full I'd have thought there actions are beyond negligence and the authorities should be having a look. Increasingly it looks like Ashley is there to get his hands on various assets, don't see he has much interest in the club.

Edited by Pool Q

You're right, as a journalist, he's totally incompetent. But he's very good at his job (to make morons read the Daily Record)

i might be missing something here..... Ranger need something like £6M to pay off some loan, they also need millions to make it till the end of the season in running costs, they will get a loan to pay a loan to pay a loan..... all with ever increasing interests and loss of assets - how the feck are they EVER going to pay off all this debt? sell Lee McCulloch to barca?