Celtic Vs Inter Milan Score Predictions - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Vs Inter Milan Score Predictions

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record I want celtic to win. I would like all the scottish players to get as much european experience as possible Scott Brown, GMS, Armstrong, Craig Gordon. I just wish there was mnore scots in their team!

Griffiths, Forrest, Henderson, McGregor, Mulgrew all in and around the first 15 or 16 players, thats not bad into todays game.

celtic 3 v 1

Will be interesting to see how they do against a really poor Inter side, will be a good benchmark for the fans after seeing them lose (i think?) to a VERY poor Milan side last season.

I think 1-1 or Celtic to sneak it by a goal. Hoping to see a good display from any scottish players picked. Is it 6 or 8 pm?

Last two results were 4-1 and 3-0 wins. They've improved since January transfer window. I believe they bought very well in January.

They haven't, trust me.

Don't be fooled by the last two results. They lost the previous two to very mediocre Sassuolo and Torino sides. Starve Icardi of service, and keep Kovacic quiet in midfield (Broonie's job) and you'll be halfway there.

Fancy Celtic to win this one 2-1, Italian football isnt as strong as it use to be, Juventus are clearly the best in italy at the moment with no one else being near there level. Fancy Spurs as well tonight to give Fiorentina a doing.

So, Sevco are training on their youth pitches so Inter Milan can train on their big boys pitches, even though Sevco have an important game on Friday night.

And we're obsessed??

Fecking wierdos!!!!

Anyone would think they've paid us to do so and we're desperate for the money.

And as for obsessed? Check out the tweets to the Grange Hotel from earlier in the week and you'll get the true definition of the word!

Anyone would think they've paid us to do so and we're desperate for the money.

And as for obsessed? Check out the tweets to the Grange Hotel from earlier in the week and you'll get the true definition of the word!

Lifelong Rangers fan tipped off London EGM hotel two hours before venue pulled out of hosting controversial event
BILL McMillan phoned bosses at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel on Tuesday when he learned the venue on the River Thames was to host the meet.
Daily Record/Calum Moffat JS57118569.jpg
Rangers fan Bill McMillan from Perth who claims to have tipped off a top London hotel about the club's EGM

A RANGERS fan believes he’s responsible for red-carding the board’s controversial plans for a London EGM .

Bill McMillan phoned bosses at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel on Tuesday when he learned the venue on the River Thames was to host the meet.

He gave them a history of the trials and tribulations of his beloved club and warned the hotel might be unaware of what it was letting itself in for .

JS57029678.jpgThe Grange Tower Bridge Hotel

The 65-year-old, from Perth, told bosses how the board were trying to avoid demos in Scotland and revealed another London hotel had pulled out of hosting the event for fear of reprisals.

Bill, who has supported Rangers for more than 50 years, was stunned to hear that less than two hours after the call, the hotel axed the booking.

:D

Lifelong Rangers fan tipped off London EGM hotel two hours before venue pulled out of hosting controversial event

BILL McMillan phoned bosses at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel on Tuesday when he learned the venue on the River Thames was to host the meet.
Daily Record/Calum Moffat JS57118569.jpg
Rangers fan Bill McMillan from Perth who claims to have tipped off a top London hotel about the club's EGM

A RANGERS fan believes he’s responsible for red-carding the board’s controversial plans for a London EGM .

Bill McMillan phoned bosses at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel on Tuesday when he learned the venue on the River Thames was to host the meet.

He gave them a history of the trials and tribulations of his beloved club and warned the hotel might be unaware of what it was letting itself in for .

JS57029678.jpgThe Grange Tower Bridge Hotel

The 65-year-old, from Perth, told bosses how the board were trying to avoid demos in Scotland and revealed another London hotel had pulled out of hosting the event for fear of reprisals.

Bill, who has supported Rangers for more than 50 years, was stunned to hear that less than two hours after the call, the hotel axed the booking.

:D

Not sure what point you're trying to prove there?