Celtic Vs Inter Milan Score Predictions - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Vs Inter Milan Score Predictions

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There's only one Ronny the waloper!!"

Not sure if he speaks Maori, right enough.

Reminds me of a trip when we had a total dunce in our company. He had encountered Wallpaper Ricky and for days he genuinely thought his name was Walloper Ricky. He wasn't trying to be funny either.

So, there you have it. Wallpaper Ronny.

He seems to be on some bizarre crusade to try and equate "sheepshagger" with "fenian", when they are in no way comparable.

No one is offended by sheepshagger. If it was actually a serious accusation of bestiality, then that'd be a different story. It's not though. So let's forget this pish and have a grown up debate.

No one is offended by sheepshagger, because folk dont care, but the intention is to offend, especially when used alongside fecking/

so to say aberdeen fans are not offended is not a defence of it

No one is offended by sheepshagger, because folk dont care, but the intention is to offend, especially when used alongside fecking/

so to say aberdeen fans are not offended is not a defence of it

My intention is to offend when I sing "you are a weedgie". There's no way it's really offensive though. It's banter. It is possible to use common sense to decide what's acceptable and what's not. Edited by Parklife