Rangers Vs Celtic League Cup Semi-Final - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Vs Celtic League Cup Semi-Final

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you notice Wallace's "contribution"?

Aye, wasn't really watching him. That's a free kick anywhere else on the park, so should've been a penalty.

Although the fact it's taken 3 days for someone to find an angle that proves it does excuse the ref a bit!

:lol:

Aye, wasn't really watching him. That's a free kick anywhere else on the park, so should've been a penalty.

Although the fact it's taken 3 days for someone to find an angle that proves it does excuse the ref a bit!

Although you have arrived at the right conclusion, no-one has so far explained why. :whistling:

Is mcculloch getting charged for his stamp?

Guy is a total wankstain.

The video is being burned as we speak...

I still hold a grudge about the elbow on cummins in the league cup game 2 years ago! Most blatant look round, then elbow to the face you'll ever see. Didn't make the highlights, wasn't made a fuss of at the time, and it's impossible to find any evidence that it happened other than a grainy screen shot.

A_NDikrCEAAc6Bq.jpg

In Canada they have a similar set up where RC schools and state schools

Her indoors is a left footer so we had the choice of both , but opted for state as less RE taught

Left footer ?

I would expect that from a 1930's Protestant Action pamphlet but is that kind of nonsense really a clever thing to say in the 21st Century ?

Always thought it was a harmless phrase

But as was brought up in NE wasn't fully versed in the in and outs of acceptable terminology

Yeah sure :rolleyes:

It's not a harmless phrase as it happens. It's an anti-Catholic slur. And you knew that when you posted it.

Not clever at all. We don't want that sort of garbage anymore in the 21st Century Scotland.

Yeah sure :rolleyes:

It's not a harmless phrase as it happens. It's an anti-Catholic slur. And you knew that when you posted it.

Not clever at all. We don't want that sort of garbage anymore in the 21st Century Scotland.

time for bed tinkerbell

yeah i guess all roads lead back to 70s childhood in Aberdeen - Scotland the what/ rikki fulton etc ; not 21st century Scotland

my wife is a catholic ; i reckoned it to be tongue in cheek

Never heard that before. I always assumed it was related to superstition and religion, the devil greets you 'avec le bras gauche' and all that sort of stuff. When I was in Dublin friends used to, jokingly, refer to me - as a (non-believing) Protestant - as a left-footer.

The video is being burned as we speak...

I still hold a grudge about the elbow on cummins in the league cup game 2 years ago! Most blatant look round, then elbow to the face you'll ever see. Didn't make the highlights, wasn't made a fuss of at the time, and it's impossible to find any evidence that it happened other than a grainy screen shot.

A_NDikrCEAAc6Bq.jpg

Inconclusive...