Rangers Vs Celtic League Cup Semi-Final - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Vs Celtic League Cup Semi-Final

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they catch the scumbag and he gets time for it.

Couldn't agree more. Hopefully the other nuggets who were with him will shop him.

Doesn't really matter which "side" either of the people were on yesterday, this sort of behaviour is just sickening.

I've got a boy that age and I can't imagine how scared he'd have been if it was him.

We're anatomically the same ( in a evolutionary biology context) as we were 200,000 years ago.

Tribalism is inherent in our make-up , it's of course a lot easier to ban a symptom of the disease, rather than educating everyone about the actual disease. humans are prone to group together and raise the group they belong to above groups they dont belong to. All sorts of weird and wonderful behaviour, none of it is covered in schools. Well they do split the schools into two distinct secs though :P

Agree with you on this. People are designed to be tribal but can be educated out of the worst excesses.

Putting all kids in the one school would help. It would help counter the parental influence by showing that kids of different denominations aren't actually that different.

Steve Kerr (Basketball player won 3 championships with jordan during his 2nd repeat then a couple more as a role player for the spurs) Steve Kerr's dad was the dean/rector of a university in beruit , and was assassinated by member of the Islamic jihad.

So Steve Kerr was playing college basketball and some of the crowd was chanting PLO (Palestinian liberation front) at him while he was playing and mocking his father's death.

in a Arizona vs Arizona state college game.

Tribalism is a weird thing.

Agree with you on this. People are designed to be tribal but can be educated out of the worst excesses.

Putting all kids in the one school would help. It would help counter the parental influence by showing that kids of different denominations aren't actually that different.

In Canada they have a similar set up where RC schools and state schools

Her indoors is a left footer so we had the choice of both , but opted for state as less RE taught

Not a huge deal though ; as in no way the same stigma of segregation

They don't have the same baggage as at home

Deilas celebrations are a bit odd, especially in the circumstances. I never saw tommy burns Martin o'neill etc doing that and they gave us some right pumpings when we had a quality side.

The Celtic fans seem to lap it up - perhaps why he keeps doing it as I don't think celtics performances on the pitch have ingratiated him too much with their fans.

Martin o'neill was very animated during games.

Just because delia is more european minded, why do people in this country frown upon it?

What celtic players and their manager does after a game is what goes on in Holland and Germany regulary. Trying to maintain a bond between players and fans. I love seeing it.

*European minded sounds really bad

Edited by wembley67lisbon