Rangers V Hearts - Page 16 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've neatly avoided answering on the fact that the TA has some total bunny rabbits in it. Almost reminiscent of Ek_celt.

Toys were never in danger. I'm finding that this board is more and more anti-rangers with no consideration to the fact that the problems are by and large not the supporters fault.

The constant sweeping generalisations are boring but show the lack of intelligence of the poster, nothing else.

As long as you lot are happy in your wee hate filled bubbles.

I don't think it is. There's always been an anti-Rangers element on here.

Like there's an anti-Celtic element, and anti-Aberdeen element......an anti-Alloa element.

But still, even if no-one likes Rangers, I'm sure you don't care.

I don't think it is. There's always been an anti-Rangers element on here.

Like there's an anti-Celtic element, and anti-Aberdeen element......an anti-Alloa element.

But still, even if no-one likes Rangers, I'm sure you don't care.

The anti-Rangers shite has multiplied several-fold

Ann Budge has been very quiet about the sectarian singing coming from the Rangers fans on Friday. Given her outrage a few weeks ago, I'm a tad surprised at this.

Hypocrisy as she'd have to be outraged at her owns Fans sectarian singing in response?

Ann Budge has been very quiet about the sectarian singing coming from the Rangers fans on Friday. Given her outrage a few weeks ago, I'm a tad surprised at this.

perhaps because as it wasn't at her ain hoos, she felt it wasn't the right place to comment.

But heyho, if there is whatabootery to be had.. lets be havin some...

The anti-Rangers shite has multiplied several-fold

I just think more and more people are seeing the institution for what it is and what it attracts and would gladly see an end to it.

I just think more and more people are seeing the institution for what it is and what it attracts and would gladly see an end to it.

And other clubs don't attract unsavoury elements then?

Just more rubbish from a black and white thinker. I suppose you think all Muslims are terrorists too?

Just more rubbish from a black and white thinker. I suppose you think all Muslims are terrorists too?

Every club has its unsavoury elements. Rangers panders to theirs in a way other clubs don't (Celtic fairly poor but not as bad as they used to be).

How do Rangers do this?

By having a sectarian signing policy? By having an orange top? By not acting to stamp out sectarianism at matches? (How many fans have been sine died for the hatefest on Friday?)

Cause it is such a complicated and multi-layered issue that it just cannot be looked at or understood with such simplicity. Haha - keep trotting out the black and white default line as If in depth analysis is needed........a few will no doubt believe you......

Hoy ! - i was just offering a view as to why the "hatefest" has increased - no need to shoot the messenger !

The bottom line is that Rangers have been under a microscope for the last few years and more and more folk (including many Rangers fans i may add) are getting exhausted and fed up with the whole sorry affair.

The Rangers saga is a giant anvil around the neck of Scottish football. We should be talking about good things that go on in the game but anything good is papped into the shadows with the negativity and goings on at Ibrox.

Its all that people read about

And id argue that no other club attracts as many unsavoury elements and has as many unacceptable incidents that Rangers does because of what the club has stood and stands for.

You might not like it but it doesnt make it not true

Edited by Ally Bongo

Under the good ownership and governance Ibrox will be pretty well full to capacity.This will take time though. Also the increase in the members of Rangers First and Buy Rangers is a really good story which is not getting any real coverage. Lastly under a good board I believe any IPO will be very well subscribed.