Rangers V Hearts - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Far from blameless, we've always had them. And emotions were high as you say. Doesn't justify it though (not suggesting you are saying it does) we had any number of sets of away fans baiting us with no Hearts in Gorgie stuff.

Edited by Pool Q

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is is it when emotions are the Rangers support seem to think fighting and rioting is the way to handle these emotions?

Peemanent embarrassment and occasional disgrace indeed!

If Scottish football goes back to the way it was when all that mattered was the old firm then I'm out. We have a chance to grow and move on from that but I don't think we will.

Lots of predictable stuff on here as I imagined there would be.

What like condemnation of scumbags causing trouble and people correctly pointing out how Rangers really haven't been missed from the top flight. Yup perfectly predictable you are right.

Just had one of my workmates on the phone, claiming it was "Selic fans in disguise" or as he calls them "Timposters", that caused all the trouble with the Hearts fans tonight.

I personally don't belive one word of it, but that will no doubt be the party line, that some of these fecking knuckle dragging scumfecks will take.

Surely it was Chelsea casuals or are Rangers not important enough any more to attract them?

Well they are your wee cousins without the bus pass anyway aren't they?

Hadn't been to a game at Ibrox last night, wasn't there long when I remembered why. Some in the Hearts support were far from blameless and reacted to the usual provocation, but the Rangers fans were in a bad mood for obvious reasons and looking to take it out on someone. Any league is better off without them. Didn't think the game should have started, pitch never playable. Rangers coped with conditions better, a night for launching it rather than playing football. Glad to get away from the place.

Apart from you of course ;)

Rangers fans are easily the worst in the UK. They are vile. I have no idea how a Scotland fan can support them.

Very simple in my case, I was brought up to support my local team, and being a Govan boy, you could not get much closer to home than Rangers.

Just had one of my workmates on the phone, claiming it was "Selic fans in disguise" or as he calls them "Timposters", that caused all the trouble with the Hearts fans tonight.

I personally don't belive one word of it, but that will no doubt be the party line, that some of these fecking knuckle dragging scumfecks will take.

You've made this up. Even if you haven't. Your work mates a walloper and talks some about of pish.