Coupon - Page 17 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dundee Utd to beat thistle at 21/20 is buying money. As a jag I find it hard to bet against my team but the economist in me says it's too good to refuse! 1/2 for draw no bet. It's a no brainer.

Im pretty tempted by that too. May add St johnstone for a double. Killie have played well recently and knowing them itll all go to soon.

Dundee Utd to beat thistle at 21/20 is buying money. As a jag I find it hard to bet against my team but the economist in me says it's too good to refuse! 1/2 for draw no bet. It's a no brainer.

Ahem.........never ever ever ever bet for or against your own team.

Scotland and the Jags are off limits for a time tested and well proven reason.

Ahem.........never ever ever ever bet for or against your own team.

Scotland and the Jags are off limits for a time tested and well proven reason.

Mate you are totally correct! Felt dirty all afternoon and to be honest I was happy to lose my bet. Was only one of 3 that let me down for 235. I deserve it. First and last time. Great result for the jags so I'm a happier if somewhat poorer jag tonight!

Advice required please gents.

Did my free Sky 20 on a silly acca starting with 2 odds on - Bulgarian and Russian, then a Greek game at evens. All up, then Trabzonspor at about evens. They were 2-1 down but just won it with a last minute free kick. Yes jump around.

Now waiting on Juve btts for 600. Advice on covering bets ?

Advice required please gents.

Did my free Sky 20 on a silly acca starting with 2 odds on - Bulgarian and Russian, then a Greek game at evens. All up, then Trabzonspor at about evens. They were 2-1 down but just won it with a last minute free kick. Yes jump around.

Now waiting on Juve btts for 600. Advice on covering bets ?

Don't. It's 1-1 :ok: