Coupon - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking it easy this week. In a turn up for the books, I had a fantastic week ahead of payday on Friday there. Kind of started getting the 3-0 correct score on Man Utd v Cambridge at 5/1. Then I've had a few enhanced accas up on the NBA during my nightshifts, an enhanced 8/1 for all 6 EPL teams to score last Sunday (thanks Stoke and Man Utd), Galatasary at 13/10 last Monday with my free 20 from Sky, 2 or 3 more wee wins at short odds with my winnings, then 36 back from a fiver on Friday night on the NHL Ice Hockey - only cos the basketball is apparently on holiday !

Overall I banked nearly 250 and had my balance steady at around 30 quid every day. I've had one or two better wins in the past, but never such a good run. Time to back off for me. Free 20 today getting played along the lines of the 10 to 100,000 routine - short odds only, trying to avoid depositing any money as there's no way I'm going to continue this lucky !

I was bored at the weekend and looking for something different than my usual (losing!) coupon so stuck on a HT/FT accie with Norwich, Ipswich, Inverness and Aberdeen. Didn't realise the Aberdeen Accies game wasn't Saturday when I put it on or I'd have picked something else as I only like to take the 3pm Saturday games. Thankfully i didn't though as the Dons win yesterday so the coupon come in at over 40/1!! :beer2: