Coupon - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I've been lured in by the enhanced price on all 6 teams to score today.

Free £5 bet on at 8/1

Got on that for a tenner. Woke up after a few hours kip following nightshift to see 2-2 in the first game but Newcastle and Stoke 0-0 at 73 mins so gave up and hit the shower. 15 minutes later turned on the radio and first thing I heard was 'Crouch equalises' !

Making the w Ham v Man U game v interesting .......

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you gamblers ever used the "cash out" feature on paddy power?

Got 2-2 in Liverpool game, and would be considering cashing out just now, but saying there are no bets eligible.

(It's 2-2 with 20 minutes to go.)

It's maybe just a temporary thing as the reassess bets and odds ?

I don't use PP but bet365 sometimes does it too.

It's maybe just a temporary thing as the reassess bets and odds ?

I don't use PP but bet365 sometimes does it too.

Aye, don't normally use them, bet 365 are who I use at moment too, but PP offered me a free bet if I bet a fiver. So stick a fiver on 2-2 in that game.

Might be why it wouldn't cash out?

Although it was my real money I had on the 2-2, put my free bet on a horse that was nowhere.

Reckon I could've cashed out at least £30-40, although if I'm honest, I was glad I hadn't cashed out straight away, as game had fizzled out a bit....

£1 bet tonight.

£880 if it comes in.

I cashed out at £15 with a few minutes to go in the Chelsea match as 3 games weren't going my way.

Chelsea and Palace score.

If Athletico Madrid win (currently 1-1), I'd have won.

Stupid cash out option.

Edited by PASTA Mick

£1 bet tonight.

£880 if it comes in.

I cashed out at £15 with a few minutes to go in the Chelsea match as 3 games weren't going my way.

Chelsea and Palace score.

If Athletico Madrid win (currently 1-1), I'd have won.

Stupid cash out option.

Thank for that.

Bilbao (not Madrid as stated earlier) drew 1-1 so my bet wouldn't have come in if I'd let it run.

I'd still have had a lot more money if I'd cashed out 5 minutes later than I did but it doesn't feel quite as bad now.

Thank for that.

Bilbao (not Madrid as stated earlier) drew 1-1 so my bet wouldn't have come in if I'd let it run.

I'd still have had a lot more money if I'd cashed out 5 minutes later than I did but it doesn't feel quite as bad now.

The Cash Out option in my circles has been christened as the "pussy button" but it can be very useful at times. :ok:

The Cash Out option in my circles has been christened as the "pussy button" but it can be very useful at times. :ok:

I know. I've cocked up twice with it already in 2015. Problem is I only bet when I'm bored and end up watching the scores come in. This means I'm more likely to take money when a bet looks dead. Oh well.