Aberdeen new manager... until the next one - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen new manager... until the next one

Interesting read, a thread about who Aberdeen could appoint as manager, and its ruined by a Celtic supporting twat. Strange, I thought he only got upset at me, I feel a bit disappointed.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Whoever it is they’re getting they need to do it pronto as they’re getting relegated at this rate. 

I've made my peace with it now. Aberdeen are going down. 

That team has no fight in it. They won't beat raith or united in a playoff. 

Cormack is an idiot.

27 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Interesting read, a thread about who Aberdeen could appoint as manager, and its ruined by a Celtic supporting twat. Strange, I thought he only got upset at me, I feel a bit disappointed.

All because us aberdeen fans don't want lennon and don't like lennon. 

23 minutes ago, kumnio said:

He ruins every thread he posts on, unfortunately the ignore function makes them pretty much unreadable 

5 minutes ago, dan cake said:

He ruins every thread he posts on, unfortunately the ignore function makes them pretty much unreadable 

But it's everyone else's fault

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Cormack is an idiot.

Don't be daft man, thats never going to happen.

However, your performance at Dens last night was as bad as Ive seen Aberdeen. Dundee were pretty damn poor, but you never looked like scoring. We only scored because of a ludicrous penalty though.

19 hours ago, kumnio said:

Don't be daft man, thats never going to happen.

However, your performance at Dens last night was as bad as Ive seen Aberdeen. Dundee were pretty damn poor, but you never looked like scoring. We only scored because of a ludicrous penalty though.

It was a bawhair in 95 tho ; at least then we had some very decent players in the team ; who finally got it together- then actually breezed through the play off versus dunfermline

we seem to be on a similar trajectory now though ; but not much faith in players we have

am still baffled by the warnock affair ; did he jump or was he pushed ?

tbh i would take lennon rather than go down … admittedly hes a notch up on scott brown and roy aitken on being disliked ; i was more concerned about his record ; cyprus i think ?

22 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Cormack is an idiot.

I think you will be safe. However . I will be surprised if you win tomorrow so its all dependent on how many points Ross County pick up. You play them at home and we have them away last game before the split. So I am predicting you will be at least 5 points ahead at the split.

All because us aberdeen fans don't want lennon and don't like lennon. 

Lennon would save you lot from relegation. It's not all about what you want, it's about what is best for the organization. Lennon is not perfect, sure he has his faults, but he knows what he is walking into, and knows what needs to be done.. Most of all, he knows the Scottish game, and at this point with Aberdeen, you need that in a manager....

38 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I think you will be safe. However . I will be surprised if you win tomorrow so its all dependent on how many points Ross County pick up. You play them at home and we have them away last game before the split. So I am predicting you will be at least 5 points ahead at the split.

Ross County seem to have some fight about them, we don't. As someone alluded to already, the last time we escaped relegation was with a team who had fight and talent. This current one doesnt

17 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Lennon would save you lot from relegation. It's not all about what you want, it's about what is best for the organization. Lennon is not perfect, sure he has his faults, but he knows what he is walking into, and knows what needs to be done.. Most of all, he knows the Scottish game, and at this point with Aberdeen, you need that in a manager....

Any club would be stupid to appoint a manager who is almost universally disliked by the it's support. 

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Any club would be stupid to appoint a manager who is almost universally disliked by the it's support. 

Question, good point though VA, respect that. How many club owners these days really care about the supporters? I agree with you. Problem is, it's down to money, and if they can get a decent manager on the cheap, they will hire him, say all the right things, and pat themselves on the back.. Look at Peter Lawell at Celtic, he does not give a flying fuck about the support.... Fair point you made though VA...

Cormack is an idiot.

You never know, you might get Thistle in the final. You could bring back Fergie and Knoxy to lead the team and field the Gothenberg greats - even minus the ones who are no longer here - and you'd still score past us at the moment! 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Question, good point though VA, respect that. How many club owners these days really care about the supporters? I agree with you. Problem is, it's down to money, and if they can get a decent manager on the cheap, they will hire him, say all the right things, and pat themselves on the back.. Look at Peter Lawell at Celtic, he does not give a flying fuck about the support.... Fair point you made though VA...

Ramy, would you take Arteta as Celtic manager?

On 3/13/2024 at 3:56 PM, slasher said:

Was it not Neil Lennons agent Martin Reilly that made that claim Redz? Remember as well he was subjected to sectarian abuse by however small a number of Aberdeen fans at Easter Road. That I heard with my own ears.

Not that I’m on here to side with Ramy. We are in complete agreement that Lennon is indeed a see you next Tuesday. Cormack comes across as a complete bell end but surely even he isn’t daft enough to make this appointment. Mind you, he appointed Warnock so……..🙈

Possibly

Although, at that time, Lennon himself was interviewed / quoted saying that he hoped AFC 'would do the right thing'

So they did, asked the police to investigate, and nothing.....

We're heading south right now, and deservedly so. Cormack will be absolutely hunted regardless

On 3/14/2024 at 1:31 PM, kumnio said:

Not to upset the thread, just a comment on your comment. I don't like you, never have, yir a fuckin bellend. I can have a debate or argument with anyone else on this board except you. You are a fucking arrogant narcissist prick, who knows fuck all about football, let alone Scottish football. This is written with all do respect. I would say it to your face if we ever meet... Enjoy your day in the land of the rising hun or wherever the fuck you live.....

26 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not to upset the thread, just a comment on your comment. I don't like you, never have, yir a fuckin bellend. I can have a debate or argument with anyone else on this board except you. You are a fucking arrogant narcissist prick, who knows fuck all about football, let alone Scottish football. This is written with all do respect. I would say it to your face if we ever meet... Enjoy your day in the land of the rising hun or wherever the fuck you live.....

A private message would have been sufficient. All you've done is prove his point. 

30 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ramy your P.R. is going up in flames 🔥 again, chill the f**k down man 🫵