Spain v Scotland - Match Thread - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spain v Scotland - Match Thread

romanticscot

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I’m proud of our lads tonight coz they weathered a helluva storm for a long time but we were robbed by a corrupt ref again. If McTominay’s goal stands their arses were collapsing and we’re getting at least a draw.

I’ll take great enjoyment in watching them get horsed at the Euro’s next year coz they’re chronic

14 minutes ago, DesiScotsman said:

So is 1st place in the group out of our hands now?

No, we can win it if we end with a better goal difference than Spain. Unlikely as we are +11 and they are +15 now but if we rattle the in against Georgia and Norway and they squeak 1-0s who knows!!

3 minutes ago, CumbernauldJag said:

Wouldn't a draw be better on Sunday? 

I think the horse has left the stable for us to finish 1st. Spain's goal difference is far too large for us to overcome IMO. If Norway beat Spain, then it's still do-able but I don't want to pressure of needing to beat Georgia away. I want qualification a certainty, that's all that matter for me

Edited by romanticscot

1 minute ago, ProudScot said:

Disappointing but I’m sure we will qualify Sunday.

Our disallowed goal is actually mental. We would have drawn the game I’m sure if that stood.

Michael Stewart can fuck off on comms too. Total bellend

Wtf?