WTF?? I can't believe this !!!!! - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

WTF?? I can't believe this !!!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0W5QQFXhmKAGQAnJwZ5S27MSxWk1umvvTqJPWmKQszsvKVm6XWanSV3eajdGcxfoil&id=659055518&mibextid=ZbWKwL

This is true. It's happening in my son's school here in Ottawa. It's fucked !! My son told me there are students dressed as animals, walking on all fours on a lead, collar and all. They even have their own bog with kitty litter.. This has to stop.. What happens when the above mentioned "Cat" in the video starts licking his balls in the classroom? I'm not joking, my wife and I got a letter from the school explaining to us this is happening in the schools, and it's allowed !!!! Does this happen in Scotland??? This is not a windup, I have seen these kids who identify as animals in the shopping malls.. Now this crackpot is suing the school???? I don't want my son around this. How are you supposed to learn when you have fuckin Skippy the Kangaroo sitting beside you in class arguing with the headmaster??????😳😳😳😳

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0W5QQFXhmKAGQAnJwZ5S27MSxWk1umvvTqJPWmKQszsvKVm6XWanSV3eajdGcxfoil&id=659055518&mibextid=ZbWKwL

This is true. It's happening in my son's school here in Ottawa. It's fucked !! My son told me there are students dressed as animals, walking on all fours on a lead, collar and all. They even have their own bog with kitty litter.. This has to stop.. What happens when the above mentioned "Cat" in the video starts licking his balls in the classroom? I'm not joking, my wife and I got a letter from the school explaining to us this is happening in the schools, and it's allowed !!!! Does this happen in Scotland??? This is not a windup, I have seen these kids who identify as animals in the shopping malls.. Now this crackpot is suing the school???? I don't want my son around this. How are you supposed to learn when you have fuckin Skippy the Kangaroo sitting beside you in class arguing with the headmaster??????😳😳😳😳

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2vEpRDU/

In the land of TAMB, a figure stands unique,

Big Ramy, Canadian with a Scottish mystique.

Though shorter in stature, his spirit knows no bounds,

Swimming through shark-infested waters, Scotland's call resounds.

A northern soul with love for Caledonia's embrace,

He wears his tartan heart with an endearing grace.

Yet amidst his tales of loyalty and pride,

Conspiracies from TikTok weave a curious ride.

Children turned to cats, in litter boxes they tread,

A theory he believes, a notion in his head.

"Not human," he claims, for they've embraced a feline fate,

In Ramy's world, reality and fantasy conflate.

A blend of quirks and dreams that make him who he is,

Big Ramy, a character, a tale that's hard to miss.

A Canadian Scot with beliefs quite rare and wild,

In TAMB's vast tapestry, he's a story finely styled.

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The whole world is going nuts mate, this is being pushed around the world, not seen it in Scotland yet thankfully. Also, soon to be; cashless society, Central Bank Digital Currency, Digital ID, impending Climate lockdown, bug dinners and synthetic meat. if only these were actually conspiracy theories I wouldn't be concerned about my children's future.           

13 hours ago, aaid said:

Same thing happened in Ayr. 

Daft chinese whispers, gullible folk thinking schools have litter trays and ending up with councils having to release statements calling out the bullshit. 

Unbelievable how many folk believe this shite is true!

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Daft chinese whispers, gullible folk thinking schools have litter trays and ending up with councils having to release statements calling out the bullshit. 

Ramy and Hampden loon for two. 

I’m watching all of this very carefully.

Just before the next round of council redundancies i plan to identify as a kangaroo. Just prior to them deciding who qualifies for severance I shall submit a special request asking for a designated ‘bounce’ zone and a punchbag so I can practice my kangaroo kicks. 

That should do the trick I reckon! 👍

On 8/9/2023 at 6:22 PM, lauchlan said:

The whole world is going nuts mate, this is being pushed around the world, not seen it in Scotland yet thankfully. Also, soon to be; cashless society, Central Bank Digital Currency, Digital ID, impending Climate lockdown, bug dinners and synthetic meat. if only these were actually conspiracy theories I wouldn't be concerned about my children's future.           

Who knew that Matt Le Tissier posted on the TAMB? Just missing World Economic Forum, vaccines and adrenochrome for the full set. 😆

On 8/10/2023 at 9:38 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

I was going to say did this not happen somewhere here. Ramy says it's true though 😂