Season 23/24 - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 11/14/2023 at 9:01 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Good to see someone stick up for the game in Scotland but thats his only redeeming quality. The rest of the time he's a celtic fan boy. 

Sky sports got the jackpot with Sutton and boyd 😆 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Did Aberdeen get in our box second half? I must have missed their penalty shout. 

I've only seen snippets of the game. The soft penalty where goldsons legs some how bucked after a shirt pull was funny

I can't confirm but didn't a Rangers defender tug at soklers shirt in the box today? 

A result that doesn’t do much for either side as the huns bottle the chance to narrow the gap and the sheep remain rooted at the wrong end of the table. 
Did Cantwell get a yellow for that outrageous dive by the way? I’ve only seen clips on Twitter (X) but he really is the most contemptible cheat!

We were a fuckin brutal watch yesterday! We need to chop out the dead wood and get some quality in when January comes.

4 minutes ago, 86glebestreet said:

I don’t understand why defenders and forwards are still grabbing and putting arms round opposing players when they know VAR will most likely see it .

They still do it because VAR doesn't pick it up every time, that's the problem. Most of the time it's ignored. Today it wasn't.

Thought Rangers were average (sounds like Celtic were yesterday too), yet they'll still finish 50 points clear of the rest.

4 of our first 12 games have been against the Top 2, after next week 8 of our first 13 games will have been away from home. Hopefully after we've all played everyone home and away the table will look a bit better.

Finally we really need to play 2 up front in the final against that defence, should have been 2 up in 10 minutes.

boyd straight away mentions celtic but only after he says its 2023 ye cant get away with tugging shirts, erm ye ye fuckin can. It happens every single week.

Boyd must be the most unprofessional pundit I've ever seen