The Referree / Var thread.. - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Referree / Var thread..

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://fb.watch/joLgVTGWXC/?mibextid=6aamW6

There is nothing wrong with VAR. It's the folk who are running, controlling, and misusing VAR... That's the fuckin problem !!! I agree with Ally, it's slowing the game down, and it does affect goal celebrations.. Yir always looking at the refs every time the ball ends up in the net... 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Never a penalty in a million years. Holy fuck Collum is hopeless, and I'm a Celtic man. Will take it though, we have had enough go against us.. How is that a penalty. Deary me... 

Not sure I agree with you there Ramy.

It was certainly more of a pen than the one the teuchters got at Celtic Park earlier this season!

43 minutes ago, slasher said:

Not sure I agree with you there Ramy.

It was certainly more of a pen than the one the teuchters got at Celtic Park earlier this season!

Aye Slasher, I looked at it again from another angle and can see why it was given now.. God knows we have been on the other end umpteen times.. Crackin goal fae Bernabau aswell...