The Referree / Var thread.. - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Referree / Var thread..

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

The hibs sending off🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Our officials are the worst 

Absolute joke, the gemme's a bogey.

But as mentioned probably best not to appeal as for it to be successful the VAR would be chucked under a bus.

Rangers paying the price for being too wasteful up front. Then concede to a fluke and woeful defending from Barasic. The amount of goals we concede from him switching off at the back post is criminal. Looks like we could play till next Saturday and still not score. 

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣I see the ref shat his pants and didn't even give lundstrum a yellow card on Sunday. 

Scottish football eh. 

Aye it's a funny old game.  Watched the highlights of the OF game yesterday.  Looked as if Rangers could have won (again).  But Celtic just have that knack of not playing that well but always managing to get the win.  That's football for you.  Why we still love it.

21 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣I see the ref shat his pants and didn't even give lundstrum a yellow card on Sunday. 

Scottish football eh. 

Has to be refereed differently apparently 🤷‍♂️

46 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Has to be refereed differently apparently 🤷‍♂️

Thing is by refereeing these games differently both teams will pick up less bookings/red cards over the season and therefore get less suspensions, equal playing field my arse 🤯