Season 22/23 - Page 49 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though sevco are not affected in any way shape or form by VAR, and as much as Celtic will be punished by VAR, we are too strong and have too much depth for us to lose this league. Juranovic is dor the off, and we will cash in on him. Celtic are miles ahead of sevco, and I am looking forward to the pumping them at the shithole Jan 2. Can't Get to carried away though, we have a tough match at Pitoddre this weekend. 

Entertaining game last night.  Our defence was an absolute bin fire in the first half and could easily have conceded 3 or 4. Pleased to see the team show a bit of fight and dig in for the win, which I don't think would have happened under Gio, and in the end we should probably have won more comfortably.  We absolutely need Goldson, Davies and King fit ASAP though as better teams will do more damage if we continue playing midfielders at the back.

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Entertaining game last night.  Our defence was an absolute bin fire in the first half and could easily have conceded 3 or 4. Pleased to see the team show a bit of fight and dig in for the win, which I don't think would have happened under Gio, and in the end we should probably have won more comfortably.  We absolutely need Goldson, Davies and King fit ASAP though as better teams will do more damage if we continue playing midfielders at the back.

Do you like the new manager appointment FB? Honest question mate..

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Do you like the new manager appointment FB? Honest question mate..

He talks a good game but given how inexperienced he is that's pretty much all I've got to go on.  I'm not sure he'd have been my first choice but given who we could realistically have got I'm not sure who would have been (and worth pointing out that Gio was my first choice last time round).

He's in the strangely fortunate position where he's got a bit of a free hit for the rest of the season.  if Celtic win the league by 12+ points then the damage was already done before he got his brogues under the desk.  If he can eat in to the points deficit and maybe sneak a cup win then it's a decent return and gives confidence for next season.

33 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

He talks a good game but given how inexperienced he is that's pretty much all I've got to go on.  I'm not sure he'd have been my first choice but given who we could realistically have got I'm not sure who would have been (and worth pointing out that Gio was my first choice last time round).

He's in the strangely fortunate position where he's got a bit of a free hit for the rest of the season.  if Celtic win the league by 12+ points then the damage was already done before he got his brogues under the desk.  If he can eat in to the points deficit and maybe sneak a cup win then it's a decent return and gives confidence for next season.

Fair play. Yes, he has no stress, I don't think anyone will give him pelters if Celtic win the league, he inherited a team with no direction. He seems like a likeable guy, time will tell I suppose. Jan 2 should be interesting. All the best FB....

4 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Could have been down 3-1 at half time. Second half I thought we were pretty brave in the way we approached the game as I felt Hibs failed to capitalise on our defensive frailties. Fully deserved victory though. 

13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

A routine victory for celtic whilst they moan about VAR again

If you honestly think Celtic have been treated fairly with VAR, you really need a word with yourself. We have been fucked over time and time again by VAR and the SFA, and that's not a bias view from me, it's the plain truth... Enjoy the match VA....

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

If you honestly think Celtic have been treated fairly with VAR, you really need a word with yourself. We have been fucked over time and time again by VAR and the SFA, and that's not a bias view from me, it's the plain truth... Enjoy the match VA....

I need to have a word with myself because I don't believe a football team is being fucked over VAR? thanks for the advice but I will pass.

Even if you had had a couple of dodgy VAR or ref decisions you are hosing the league but you still play the victim. 

I won't see the match but i am sure you will enjoy another hollow victory over a team with a tenth of Celtic's resources. If you wish to talk about whats really unfair, we could start there. 

24 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This is your truth.  Others truth is that the world is flat.  2-2 today I think.  Stand on.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I need to have a word with myself because I don't believe a football team is being fucked over VAR? thanks for the advice but I will pass.

Even if you had had a couple of dodgy VAR or ref decisions you are hosing the league but you still play the victim. 

I won't see the match but i am sure you will enjoy another hollow victory over a team with a tenth of Celtic's resources. If you wish to talk about whats really unfair, we could start there. 

So, as long as you are winning, it's ok for VAR to fuck you over. Wow !!! 

Celtic are the biggest most successful club in Scotland. We manage our books properly, and have a massive support. That is our fault? Wow !!

Anything else? 

27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Celtic are the biggest most successful club in Scotland. We manage our books properly, and have a massive support. That is our fault? Wow !!

Anything else? 

I'm sure the Rangers fans would gently disagree.  They have 55 League Titles (world record).  Celtic were an hour from putting the padlocks up on gates until Fergus McCann stepped in.  They are the best in Scotland at playing the victim and persecution game though.  And VAR has given you another avenue to complain against the world.  That's something they are way out in front on.  Show us your tattoo again kid!!!

41 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Anything else? 

No that's enough, my previous post was enough to have you making an arse of yourself again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

49 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

No that's enough, my previous post was enough to have you making an arse of yourself again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Deflect, denial come to mind. I answered with facts, your previous posts confirmed that. You even said we had a couple dodgy VAR and refereeing decisions against us. So who is looking foolish? Certainly not me mate..

1 hour ago, SamP said:

I'm sure the Rangers fans would gently disagree.  They have 55 League Titles (world record).  Celtic were an hour from putting the padlocks up on gates until Fergus McCann stepped in.  They are the best in Scotland at playing the victim and persecution game though.  And VAR has given you another avenue to complain against the world.  That's something they are way out in front on.  Show us your tattoo again kid!!!

Can you starve yourself of oxygen please... Nobody gives a flying fuck what you think RH. You have lost all respect from everyone with your lying and multiple identities.. I may be an arsehole to some, but atleast I've always been that SAME arsehole unlike you..

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Deflect, denial come to mind. I answered with facts, your previous posts confirmed that. You even said we had a couple dodgy VAR and refereeing decisions against us. So who is looking foolish? Certainly not me mate..

You look foolish everyday with that fucking tattoo 

1 hour ago, SamP said:

I think that you will find that Linfield hold the world record now. 😉