Season 22/23 - Page 94 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 hours ago, SamP said:

Nonsense.  Football is a contact sport.  He lost it for a brief moment and the SFA took all things in to consideration and came up with a suitable punishment.  Storm in a teacup.  But, hey, it's Rangers.  Hang him hang him!!!

What a stupid remark. He's a coach. He isn't involved in the contact element of the sport. What's next, boxing corner men banjoing one another after 12 fierce rounds between their boxers? You're talking utter drivel and you know it.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

What a stupid remark. He's a coach. He isn't involved in the contact element of the sport. What's next, boxing corner men banjoing one another after 12 fierce rounds between their boxers? You're talking utter drivel and you know it.

Agree with you Morrie. It was a headbutt, assault. For someone to say it's a contact sport, well, we all know where it's coming from. The 6 game suspension is a disgrace, even bigger disgrace is the Rangers still employee that fuckin animal. No surprise though coming from that mob..

On 4/11/2023 at 8:06 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

Another shit show away from home from us under McInnes. 

Honestly don't know why i bother.  Don't know how many fans we had on saturday, hard to tell from the away end but felt like a few hundred. Amazing given it's April and we have 2pts away from home all season. 

Are you still confident of staying up?

Obviously we go there on Sunday but I haven’t seen any Killie games for a while.

21 hours ago, morrie21 said:

Just back from a couple of days away.  I don't know how many boxing matches you have seen.  But I have seen plenty and also seen plenty coaches, managers etc involved in a free for all at the end.  But hey ho must be talking drivel.  Stand on.

14 hours ago, dandydunn said:

How the fuck is that a red card? Because we’re playing rangers next week?

Of course it is.  A conspiracy as Rangers will be shitting themselves of facing the mighty.  Your post is Ramyesc kid.

21 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Agree with you Morrie. It was a headbutt, assault. For someone to say it's a contact sport, well, we all know where it's coming from. The 6 game suspension is a disgrace, even bigger disgrace is the Rangers still employee that fuckin animal. No surprise though coming from that mob..

Lovely stuff.  Are you forgetting all the threats you made to folk on here?  Also, if I were a Celtic fan I would step short of slating any other teams in Scotland regarding right and wrong.  No need for reply Ramy.  The thought process is above your pay grade.  Stand on Kid!!

On 4/15/2023 at 12:42 PM, SamP said:

Just back from a couple of days away.  I don't know how many boxing matches you have seen.  But I have seen plenty and also seen plenty coaches, managers etc involved in a free for all at the end.  But hey ho must be talking drivel.  Stand on.

You don't half slaver some pish. I've seen more boxing than you have had hot dinners. The sport is built on discipline and respect. Any trainers/managers getting involved in incidents like you have invented there would quickly be out of the sport.

14 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

You don't half slaver some pish. I've seen more boxing than you have had hot dinners. The sport is built on discipline and respect. Any trainers/managers getting involved in incidents like you have invented there would quickly be out of the sport.

I have a hot dinner most days ever since I was a baby and I am nearly 50.  You must have seen some amount of boxing matches in your day.  Unless you are slavering pish?  Stand on.

6 hours ago, SamP said:

I have a hot dinner most days ever since I was a baby and I am nearly 50.  You must have seen some amount of boxing matches in your day.  Unless you are slavering pish?  Stand on.

Go and take a long walk off a short pier. 

7 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Kilmarnock are 3 down after 18 mins. They’re going down and I think St Johnstone or Ross County will be in the playoff position. 

I missed the 4 Celtic goals so am counting it as a 1-0 win.

Seriously though it's looking perilous. This squad aren't up for a fight. Huge game in Paisley on Saturday with Saints needing a win for the top 6.

22 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Go and take a long walk off a short pier. 

See Barney. Why don't you ever come up with something original?  Like it is impossible to underestimate you.......  I envy everyone who hasn't met you........  If you had two brains you would be twice as stupid.  Just something original!!!!

19 hours ago, morrie21 said:

Hes a moron on a mission to ruin this place for everyone else. Its what people do when they have very little going on in their lives. The lies he tells and the lengths he goes to to wind up strangers on a message board are beyond my understanding.

28 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Shinnies red card appealed 

It’s doomed, ex ref Stewart Dougal already said “red card all day” so you already know they’ll back the decision. Wonder what Dougals said about some of the past non reds I.e. Goldsons hand ball & Sands last man foul against Ross County. Oh and don’t forget who Aberdeen play next Sunday 🤔

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

It’s doomed, ex ref Stewart Dougal already said “red card all day” so you already know they’ll back the decision. Wonder what Dougals said about some of the past non reds I.e. Goldsons hand ball & Sands last man foul against Ross County. Oh and don’t forget who Aberdeen play next Sunday 🤔

Douglas also said "The consistency that VAR has brought in my view is welcome."

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

7 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Hes a moron on a mission to ruin this place for everyone else. Its what people do when they have very little going on in their lives. The lies he tells and the lengths he goes to to wind up strangers on a message board are beyond my understanding.

Cheers, more reasons to be cheerful 🍺

4 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Dougal is a cnut.. Red Card will not be overturned.. It's the Rangers way....