How Rich Are You ? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How Rich Are You ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing wrong with silver and there is nothing wrong with being rich. The problem comes from where man's heart and priorities lie. If a person's faith is in God, then they will ultimately have everything. If, however, a person's god is wealth (material… money, gold, silver, etc.) then it is temporary and will be left behind and end up being exposed as hollow for the false security it brings.

You do a lot better when you take the time to express it yourself rather than batter us with bible quotes.

Even Dawkins acknowledged Jesus existed.

I'm talking about the Jesus of your wet dreams. Dawkins was referring to the historical Jesus (just a man with a turn of phrase and a touch of charisma). He later went on to say that such a man may have existed but the evidence was somewhat shaky.

Last word from me (you'll no doubt have a cast-iron rebuttal of what I've just said though, eh?) as this thread obviously wasn't intended as yet another outlet for your mental ramblings.

I hope that God will forgive me if I say that I spend most of my hard earned on putting at least one child through Uni, and the rest travelling back home to watch Aberdeen.

There's not a lot of personal gain and enjoyment there...

I hope that God will forgive me if I say that I spend most of my hard earned on putting at least one child through Uni, and the rest travelling back home to watch Aberdeen.

There's not a lot of personal gain and enjoyment there...

That sounds like some sort of penitence. I'm sure the Big Man would approve!

Pish, because neither Judas nor Jesus existed. Stop posting yer shite on what's supposed to be a lighthearted thread.

whether you believe in Christianity or not it is pretty certain that Jesus certainly did exist. Whether he was the son of God or just a man is another matter

just seen your later post so forget mine

Edited by dipped flake

I'm in the top 0.08% but you can tell the wife coz she's in the top 0.07%!

I can categorically tell you tho that we are both skint as phuk!

Just to be clear, is Scotty suggesting its a sin tae have a gid job?

so you are saying that between you and your wife you earn over £300,000 a year???? (remember it is NET pay not GROSS). If true how in hell can you say you are skint???

Luke 18:25 - For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Whats your opinion on bill gates (apologiesif this has been raised) spending his billions to wipe out malaria seems a nice thing to do?

Edit apologies i think you covered it ;-)

Edited by Nobby