How Rich Are You ? - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How Rich Are You ?

We don't earn that much mate, but we don't pay UK tax.

I'm kinda the same - My Company thought they would be charging me 22% Hypo Tax (Hypothetical Tax ) but i read the policy and took advantage and only pay them 10% Hypo Tax.
Quite few of the guys at my work pay no Hypo Tax or claim Double Taxation agrement for working in Algeria, Libya, Angola etc and even though in uk more than 90 days can offset their tax
good money when they are on £100K including bonuses in the 1st place - so doesnt need to be a topline number to get there

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda the same - My Company thought they would be charging me 22% Hypo Tax (Hypothetical Tax ) but i read the policy and took advantage and only pay them 10% Hypo Tax.

Quite few of the guys at my work pay no Hypo Tax or claim Double Taxation agrement for working in Algeria, Libya, Angola etc and even though in uk more than 90 days can offset their tax

good money when they are on £100K including bonuses in the 1st place - so doesnt need to be a topline number to get there

I live in Jersey. Flat rate of 20% regardless of how much your earn. Until about 3 years ago it was even less, but they pulled a lot of allowances. Still, cannae complain.