The news thread - Page 209 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kate and King chuck are racist according to some book writer......piers Morgans head is about ro explode with rage because a Dutch version of a book revealed the names of the alleged racist royals.

I am hoping Piers Morgans head explodes, my only surprised is he hasn't asked the author if they condemn hamas 😆 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, stocky said:

Shane Macgowan, Pogues singer deed.

That'll be this year's Xmas no 1 sorted then 

He wasn’t looking good in the recent photographs.  An absolute genius of a songwriter.   Saw them live a few times over the years, mostly brilliant occasionally shambolic. 

1 minute ago, aaid said:

He wasn’t looking good in the recent photographs.  An absolute genius of a songwriter.   Saw them live a few times over the years, mostly brilliant occasionally shambolic. 

Recent photographs?????? He hasn't looked good for about 3 decades, maybe more. 

1 hour ago, dan cake said:

Ex smackhead probably done well to last so long 

His character ?

In the words of Victor McDade - John Wayne wasnt even a cowboy, he was an actor ....

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

His character ?

In the words of Victor McDade - John Wayne wasnt even a cowboy, he was an actor ....

I find it hilarious when soap stars die (not them actually dying) but the way it’s reported as if they are actually the characters they played, especially if their character is already dead

46 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Will radio stations play it? I'm sure some stations banned the Pogues Xmas song

Actually been banned twice. When it was first released it was the phrase “Happy Christmas, my arse” that was problematic now it’s “you scumbag, you faggot, you cheap lousy maggot”. 

On 11/28/2023 at 12:28 PM, Ally Bongo said:

I was 17 when Love Like Blood came out and i can remember where i was when i heard it and saw the video it was that different and good

That's when you realised the early 80s had been hijacked by shite engineered music in the main

Was bad enough that The Smiths never made it high up the charts but Killing Joke only reached number 16 when it should clearly have been number 1 

A brilliant song and video 👍

The kind of song that makes you wonder why all music can't be that good.

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Recent photographs?????? He hasn't looked good for about 3 decades, maybe more. 

😂 I shouldn't laugh really, but he did extremely well to last as long as he did, all things considered.

Talented songwriter though, and he left the world behind some gems.

On 11/28/2023 at 12:28 PM, Ally Bongo said:

I was 17 when Love Like Blood came out and i can remember where i was when i heard it and saw the video it was that different and good

That's when you realised the early 80s had been hijacked by shite engineered music in the main

Was bad enough that The Smiths never made it high up the charts but Killing Joke only reached number 16 when it should clearly have been number 1 

Aye Stock, Aitken and Waterman feckin torture and Jive Bunny!!! Suppose every decade had it's shite. 70's had disco and a 50's revival Mud, Shawaddywaddy, utter pish.

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Kate and King chuck are racist according to some book writer......piers Morgans head is about ro explode with rage because a Dutch version of a book revealed the names of the alleged racist royals.

I am hoping Piers Morgans head explodes, my only surprised is he hasn't asked the author if they condemn hamas 😆 

I don't understand what's wrong with naming names? Do they have some sort of super injunction? As soon as I see "super injunction" I just automatically assume they are guilty. 

Remember listening to Tension from Killing joke in 81 when in Germany around the chuck and princess dead marriage. Sad Geordie is gone. 
Fairy Tail of Jew York came out on my one visit to the Babylonia capital in 87/88. Kirsty and Shane friends and family have my condolences.
Henry kiss of death is gone as is Darling dead behind the eyes. 

3 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Aye Stock, Aitken and Waterman feckin torture and Jive Bunny!!! Suppose every decade had it's shite. 70's had disco and a 50's revival Mud, Shawaddywaddy, utter pish.

That's true. Listen to sad sack talking heads nowadays boring on about 1988 and "the second summer of love" and rave music being like tectonic plates shifting ...I'm just about old enough to remember the summer of 1988 and dreepy one hit wonder Glenn Mederios (sp) was number one for a fecking month!

Every dead Israeli is a person with a family and bereaved family. The thousands of murdered Palestinian children are just dead. Humanity does not share this view. However much the deviant media and government wish to portray their crimes. 
bbc and uk media in general is just a propaganda arm of Israel. Which itself is an apartheid state of a facist nature. Whereby you are likely to be executed if you disagree to their infant genital mutilation based society.