Poland Match Thread - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poland Match Thread

Clyde1998

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disagree with Fletcher - he looks like a man low on confidence (he'll probably get the winner now :lol: )

No keen on him at the moment, could do with a change I think although Naismiths first touch is no the best! we had a hell of a lot of possession but seem to be takin it easy, what a difference a manager makes eh.. what a difference..

Good point made earlier about the previous regime and the 4-6-0 nonsense.......wonder what Levein must think watching this.

A point would be great but you never know with Strachans team there is always the chance of a win

"Come on Poland" probably.

OK so far. Got to do it all over again in the next half.

No keen on him at the moment, could do with a change I think although Naismiths first touch is no the best! we had a hell of a lot of possession but seem to be takin it easy, what a difference a manager makes eh.. what a difference..

Neil McCann's just made that very point about our manager. Let's hope Gordon doesn't decide he fancies another pop at the EPL, because his stock will be rising... :worried:

We can beat these lot, they are there for the taking.. with Levein that would be a reason to feel aggrieved, now it gives a feeling of hope!

I think we'll beat them.

This team beat the world champs 2-0 in a competitive game a few days ago and so I was worried they would overrun us... but also curious to see if Strachan would do it again.

It is only the first half but this wee ginger headed bloke is starting to impress with the way he sets out a team to win a game no matter what billybigshot is lined up in front of him.

This team beat the world champs 2-0 in a competitive game a few days ago and so I was worried they would overrun us... but also curious to see if Strachan would do it again.

It is only the first half but this wee ginger headed bloke is starting to impress with the way he sets out a team to win a game no matter what billybigshot is lined up in front of him.

How do you legislate for him picking Whittaker though?

I just cannot see it,he is ing dreadful....again.

Disagree with Fletcher - he looks like a man low on confidence (he'll probably get the winner now :lol: )

Well... I wasnt looking close enough to give a balanced opinion.

The pass to Anya was sublime. (as against Germany) Even if that's the only thing he did, if could be enough to win a point. That's what I meant - with guys like these you have faith we could score, at any stage in any game against anyone.

Edited by exile