Show us your Christmas tree.... - Page 12 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Show us your Christmas tree....

• 11 months later...
15 hours ago, Bobster said:

Hey @TDYER63

G-Man sent me a photo of her Christmas tree.

IMG_5283.jpeg

Oh my, look how much she has grown , just look at the height of the baubles this year ! 😁

I think we need to expand the category on this to anything christmasy as it seems very few people on here own a Christmas tree. Maybe the extra traffic this year due to the success of the team will get a few more entries. 
Here is my tree  for this year.

IMG_8359.thumb.jpeg.40de6117cb41975847f66120e720c567.jpeg

IMG_8360.thumb.jpeg.7cfdce1e525f6bc223847f5eeddf864d.jpeg

Distinct lack of Christmas trees on here.
Thanks @StirlingEgg for making a contribution. Santa looks exhausted, your floor looks almost as clean as Fairbairns was before his big festive bash. 

Where are the trees from the new members? Have they spent all their cash on Eur 600 tickets for Germany. Nae tree for the weans this year but a padded seat awaits them in June. 

Have we ever had a tree from @Big Ramy 1314 ? I cant be bothered reading through all the posts because it’s mainly me talking shite. 

In fact I haven’t heard much at all from Ramy , he will be beavering away in his craft shop helping Santa make bracelets and necklaces for all  the good mums and dads. 

18 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Of all the totally mental things about xmas, a xmas tree has to be about the most mental of all. Just leave the trees outside where they are supposed to be, so they can continue to sook up more CO2. 

Dont be shy, I got a wee peek at your tree the other night.

IMG_8400.thumb.jpeg.6f8bf8605d168dcc85af182631c4d63e.jpeg

18 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Thanks @StirlingEgg for making a contribution. Santa looks exhausted, your floor looks almost as clean as Fairbairns was before his big festive bash. 

Where are the trees from the new members? Have they spent all their cash on Eur 600 tickets for Germany. Nae tree for the weans this year but a padded seat awaits them in June. 

Have we ever had a tree from @Big Ramy 1314 ? I cant be bothered reading through all the posts because it’s mainly me talking shite. 

In fact I haven’t heard much at all from Ramy , he will be beavering away in his craft shop helping Santa make bracelets and necklaces for all  the good mums and dads. 

Here you go @TDYER63….  Cheers and merry Christmas to all my fellow tambers.

DD0BA9BF-B353-46DD-8426-9BF892FB8DA1.jpeg

On 12/15/2023 at 2:12 PM, TDYER63 said:

I hadn't noticed that about Santa before @TDYER63yes he does look jiggered! I live in quite a studenty street so there's only about 3 trees up (but plenty of overflowing bins lying about the pavement 🙄) Putting the lights and decorations up seems to be more taxing every year so feel your pain @Hertsscot Must be part of the aging process...along with bin ranting 👀

On 12/16/2023 at 8:39 AM, Malcolm said:

Here you go @TDYER63….  Cheers and merry Christmas to all my fellow tambers.

DD0BA9BF-B353-46DD-8426-9BF892FB8DA1.jpeg

Merry Christmas Malcolm 🥃 

I think i may gave gazumped you this year on magnificent Christmas trees . Here I am standing in front of mine.

Or I may have just gone full blown Ramy and spamming every thread with my holiday pictures 😊

IMG_8916.thumb.jpeg.17924348a15122af0613b61d3eb24c60.jpeg

On 12/17/2023 at 11:14 AM, Caledonian Craig said:

This is my tree....

20231207_193727.jpg

It looks lovely Craig. Although those cables are verging into elf and safety territory , you might want to put a wee cable clip somewhere or The Grinch  will be on your case. 

39 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Merry Christmas Malcolm 🥃 

I think i may gave gazumped you this year on magnificent Christmas trees . Here I am standing in front of mine.

Or I may have just gone full blown Ramy and spamming every thread with my holiday pictures 😊

IMG_8916.thumb.jpeg.17924348a15122af0613b61d3eb24c60.jpeg

The new Aliens film doesn't look up to much!