Europa League 2020-21 - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 minutes ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

Looking up on them and it seems this sort of reaction is the norm for Slavia.

Their fans racial abuse Lukaku and Slavia demand an apology from Lukaku, for accusing the Slavia fans.

Fans from other Czech clubs have said their president releases statements to deflect from issues often.

Sounds very familiar 

2 hours ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

Looking up on them and it seems this sort of reaction is the norm for Slavia.

Their fans racial abuse Lukaku and Slavia demand an apology from Lukaku, for accusing the Slavia fans.

Fans from other Czech clubs have said their president releases statements to deflect from issues often.

Jim Traynor working for Slavia Prague now 😜

23 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

Yep, not a card in sight for what essentially amounted to GBH.

Aye. That is the one.  I was at the game at Ibrox when he played after that incident when he played for Cologne.  I don't believe Roofe meant that though.  Really I don't.  Still a sending off but don't believe it was intentionall.

10 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye. That is the one.  I was at the game at Ibrox when he played after that incident when he played for Cologne.  I don't believe Roofe meant that though.  Really I don't.  Still a sending off but don't believe it was intentionall.

Well, by all accounts to keeper has a fractured skull so hate to think what would of happened if he meant it...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56448701

Edited by shaggycoo

Its all about context. Roofe had just flicked the ball, hence why his studs were up. Momentum then brought him and the outcoming GK together. 

100% a red card but the still photos showing a studs up head height boot but no ball in sight are misleading.

I see Rio Ferdinand is having a wee spat with Michael Stewart on twitter. 

Does anyone else find it funny how many rangers fans are being selective with the type of bigotry they are against? 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just seen the roofe incident. Absolutely disgusting tackle.. 

'tackle'?? You haven't actually seen it then, have you? :lol:

That's probably the one thing it wasn't.

Although fully expect your already half cut for tomorrow, singing away to your IRA choonz, which might explain things :ok:

2 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

Its all about context. Roofe had just flicked the ball, hence why his studs were up. Momentum then brought him and the outcoming GK together. 

100% a red card but the still photos showing a studs up head height boot but no ball in sight are misleading.

Roofe should have gone with his head, rather than his foot. Keeper would have then taken him. He gets there first.

27 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

'tackle'?? You haven't actually seen it then, have you? :lol:

That's probably the one thing it wasn't.

Although fully expect your already half cut for tomorrow, singing away to your IRA choonz, which might explain things :ok:

2 things. I have seen the video, tackle, assault, whatever you want to call it. Disgusting...

2. I dont drink, but thank you for your lovely comment..

55 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I see Rio Ferdinand is having a wee spat with Michael Stewart on twitter.

Both Ferdinands involved. Think it was Anton first. To be fair to Michael Stewart (someone as a pundit I dont really rate) he does track back at the end of the interview to say he does think it probably was rascist. However the rest does come across as a bit of the 'victim blaming-prove it', mentality. Obviously, given what he has already been removed for from the BBC this season, it makes him look pretty anti Rangers, which is fine, but then you've got to take anything else he says against that background.

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Back to the insults again. Grow up. I'm sure the board would appreciate it....

Stop quoting me to look for an argument. I haven’t acknowledged you here, just leave it and do the entire board a favour 👍🏽

41 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You started it as usual fucktard... Now leave it be...

I never even acknowledged you, but you just jump in and thump the keyboard as per usual. 

Just fuck off and stop detracting every thread to be about you.