Europa League 2020-21 - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

18 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I never even acknowledged you, but you just jump in and thump the keyboard as per usual. 

Just fuck off and stop detracting every thread to be about you. 

It's not all about me. Here I am out shopping on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in sunny Ottawa. Have a lovely weekend everyone, except you Dunn, you can fuck off anaw...🖕🖕🖕

20210320_115935.jpg

4 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Both Ferdinands involved. Think it was Anton first. To be fair to Michael Stewart (someone as a pundit I dont really rate) he does track back at the end of the interview to say he does think it probably was rascist. However the rest does come across as a bit of the 'victim blaming-prove it', mentality. Obviously, given what he has already been removed for from the BBC this season, it makes him look pretty anti Rangers, which is fine, but then you've got to take anything else he says against that background.

Rio was over the tip with his reaction. "Educate yourself" there was no need.

Stewart said there should be an investigation by uefa, I don't think the ferdinands were listening 

Edited by vanderark14

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It's not all about me. Here I am out shopping on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in sunny Ottawa. Have a lovely weekend everyone, except you Dunn, you can fuck off anaw...🖕🖕🖕

20210320_115935.jpg

😂😂😂😂

All your missing is a bar in the background called “Paradise” and you’re the complete perception of how people see Celtic fans. 

Thats fucking tragic. 

Totally agree with McCoist on his views on the matter, saying he deffo said something bang out of order when he cupped his hands to his mouth so no one could lip read,, 100% spot on,, Now what was it you said to Lennon again Ally???

30 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

😂😂😂😂

All your missing is a bar in the background called “Paradise” and you’re the complete perception of how people see Celtic fans. 

Thats fucking tragic. 

Dear lord. Get some help ya fuckin wingnut..

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Stewart said there should be an investigation by uefa, I don't think the ferdinands were listening 

Stewart's comments were incredibly balanced. But balance, reasonableness and proportionality are not acceptable principles in this day an age. There is one acceptable opinion that must be expressed loudly and unequivocally on twitter or else. 

That being said, clearly the Salvia player has said something extremely offensive and probably racist. The cupping of the hands and reaction tells you as much. We don't need concrete evidence in this case. UEFA (and the police if appropriate) should conclude the same and nail the player to the wall. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Stewart has now come out and said he was unaware of Kamaras statement before he made his comments, which makes more sense. However, you'll recall last season he called for Morelos to prove that he was racially abused, then refused to acknowledge he had made a mistake after the police charged someone. It was not up to Morelos to prove anything, in the same way its not to any black player to prove anything.

So this is why he is not a good pundit... it would appear to anyone looking in that he has a problem believing black Rangers players... when in truth I suspect he is just not very good with his words.

17 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Stewart's comments were incredibly balanced. But balance, reasonableness and proportionality are not acceptable principles in this day an age. There is one acceptable opinion that must be expressed loudly and unequivocally on twitter or else. 

That being said, clearly the Salvia player has said something extremely offensive and probably racist. The cupping of the hands and reaction tells you as much. We don't need concrete evidence in this case. UEFA (and the police if appropriate) should conclude the same and nail the player to the wall. 

You also have Czech press reporting a text sent by the reserve goalkeeper, "They kept us on the field for an hour because of Kudy, because he said, man, he was a monkey, so they didn't want to let us in".

13 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Stewart has now come out and said he was unaware of Kamaras statement before he made his comments, which makes more sense. However, you'll recall last season he called for Morelos to prove that he was racially abused, then refused to acknowledge he had made a mistake after the police charged someone. It was not up to Morelos to prove anything, in the same way its not to any black player to prove anything.

So this is why he is not a good pundit... it would appear to anyone looking in that he has a problem believing black Rangers players... when in truth I suspect he is just not very good with his words.

Let's be honest any pundit who critices rangers, justified or not is labelled anti Rangers 🤣

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

20210320_115935.jpg

🤣🤣

Did celtic Park spew up on you?

(Joke was stolen from freinds)

49 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

I actually think his words were really clear, simple and fair. They have just been twisted to have a perverse meaning by folk with an agenda (good or bad).

He said UEFA should investigate and take appropriate action. Rather than trial by Twitter. Which is a perfectly reasonable, if unpopular, opinion to have. 

36 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

🤣

Anyway, what about tomorrow. Are we expecting big crowds? Should I get the popcorn out?

Nah. Cant see it being a classic. We have nothing to win, they have nothing to loose, and we rode our luck in the last one (although anything can happen with Duffy about, I suppose). Plus the vast majority of their fans, and the club too to be fair, have been really decent over the Kamara thing. Finding it hard to get the hatred up right now :lol:

Dafty count on the streets will be nowhere near last week, one hopes.

48 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Following the covid rules ya dirty fuckin sheep shaggin prick....

Can you imagine the uproar of someone posted a similar photo, you replied in “banter” as you love to out it and then they reply with “Following the Covid rules ya dirty fenian bastard”

No, will be the answer, because your head is so far up your own arse, you can’t see how much of a fool you make of yourself almost every time you post. 

Hopefully this will result in another ban for you. There’s absolutely no need for abuse like that. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Can you imagine the uproar of someone posted a similar photo, you replied in “banter” as you love to out it and then they reply with “Following the Covid rules ya dirty fenian bastard”

No, will be the answer, because your head is so far up your own arse, you can’t see how much of a fool you make of yourself almost every time you post. 

Hopefully this will result in another ban for you. There’s absolutely no need for abuse like that. 

Awe fuck off ya knob end. I'm away to put the Rebs on.. 1🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕