Europa League 2020-21 - Page 18 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

10 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Not sure you’ve got much to laugh about after your team getting pumped out of Europe twice before the Christmas decorations were up!! 

Superb..  Oh I'm lovin it, believe me.. Win a treble then we will talk. One league title in 10 year..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, and destroying your city..  Priceless...  Looking forward to humping you oan Sunday....👍👍👍💪💪💪🍺🍺🍺🍺

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Superb..  Oh I'm lovin it, believe me.. Win a treble then we will talk. One league title in 10 year..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, and destroying your city..  Priceless...  Looking forward to humping you oan Sunday....👍👍👍💪💪💪🍺🍺🍺🍺

You really are a grade A throbber. 

5 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

You really are a grade A throbber. 

1. Be careful, abuse now means instant suspension 

2. If celtic were in Rangers position, wouldn't you enjoy the moment they were papped out?

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

1. Be careful, abuse now means instant suspension 

2. If celtic were in Rangers position, wouldn't you enjoy the moment they were papped out?

There’s a difference between enjoying the moment and Ramy’s over the top gloating that he tries to pass off as banter. And then spits the dummy if anyone dares say anything about Celtic. 

its been some run to be fair. They were the best team over the two legs, so need to be fair about these things. They were very smart foul wise. Four differnt players fouling Kent, before the fifth gets booked. Think we probably created 6 chances over the two legs.

Co-efficent wise though, its been an excellent season. Confirmed that Scotland finnishes 11th in the rankings.