Season 20/21 - Page 50 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Anyone the reckons Aberdeen have bottled this clearly doesn’t know anything about football. 

If McInnes wasn't such a devotee of his hero Walter Smith's deeply flawed brand of football (the flaw is that it requires bringing in talent for millions which unfortunately Aberdeen can't do) and had developed a more brave, adventurous style of his own then he'd probably have brought a few trophies to Pittodrie and handed out several spankings of both the Old Firm. The man is holding you guys back.

Just now, RDFH64 said:

Surely Mcgreggor should have had a red card for stopping a goal scoring chance, didn’t even get a second yellow ffs

Collum made a few ropey calls today, that being one of them.

All the PKs were correct though I would say.

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Cheats? Take your draw and move on. Well done both sides..

A 2 handed shove on the opposition is cheating, which in turn led to a goal. 

That scumbag Duffy could’ve broken Edmundsons neck with that reckless challenge, do that in the town on a night out and it’s an assault charge, so yeah, I’ll stick to cheats. 

As a neutral (as in I hate both teams) that was a cracking second half

Wright was excellent when he came on. Clear foul in the run up to Celtics second, and McGregor managing to commit 3 fouls and give away a penalty (i think it was him, anyway) all after being booked... and yet not get a second yellow.

Presumably Celtic must have a youngster or someone that could come in and play instead of Duffy at the moment. Poor guys looks all over the place, and the confidence is in bits. 

1 minute ago, Mitre said:

Collum made a few ropey calls today, that being one of them.

All the PKs were correct though I would say.

Aye ref was shit, surely Duffys shocker on Edmondson will get looked at with a retrospective ban coming. All were penalties for sure.

4 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

As a neutral (as in I hate both teams) that was a cracking second half

Wright was excellent when he came on. Clear foul in the run up to Celtics second, and McGregor managing to commit 3 fouls and give away a penalty (i think it was him, anyway) all after being booked... and yet not get a second yellow.

Presumably Celtic must have a youngster or someone that could come in and play instead of Duffy at the moment. Poor guys looks all over the place, and the confidence is in bits. 

McGregor made 3 clear fouls including the penalty which was a goal scoring opportunity all after being booked.  But hey ho, Colum's windows wont be getting put in tonight at least.  Well done Dons and it is Karma for a team scoring in injury time against them.  Now, bring on the Rangers.

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Of course he’s not working, don’t you see the pattern he follows? Celtic winning, he’s all over it, Celtic losing, he’s nowhere to be seen. 

Of here we go again. Away and lie down.. Are you going to start up the "Ramy is a bigot" patter now. Its been nice and quiet lately, take your draw, and simply move on instead of making irrelevant comments about my personal life. I am at work, but I do receive updates on my mobile device.. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Of here we go again. Away and lie down.. Are you going to start up the "Ramy is a bigot" patter now. Its been nice and quiet lately, take your draw, and simply move on instead of making irrelevant comments about my personal life. I am at work, but I do receive updates on my mobile device.. 

Am away for ma popcorn 👍

When Duffy signed for Celtic such was the glee from some (not all) of their support online that you'd have thought this guy was new Mjallby or Balde. The "mediocre forwards" of the Scottish Premiership weren't going to get past him. 

As it has turned out, those "mediocre forwards" have been taking the piss out of this very clumsy, overrated player quite a lot recently.

In fairness I do also recall reading a few more realistic Celtic fans urging caution and voicing concern about Duffy's extreme lack of fitness.

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

A bigot? I haven’t seen anything recently to suggest this, is there something you’d like to get off your chest? 

The only interesting thing that can be noted is that you’ve got a wee hard on for me again, yet have failed to comment on anything football related, apart from when Celtic went 3-2 up. 

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

When Duffy signed for Celtic such was the glee from some (not all) of their support online that you'd have thought this guy was new Mjallby or Balde. The "mediocre forwards" of the Scottish Premiership weren't going to get past him. 

As it has turned out, those "mediocre forwards" have been taking the piss out of this very clumsy, overrated player quite a lot recently.

In fairness I do also recall reading a few more realistic Celtic fans urging caution and voicing concern about Duffy's extreme lack of fitness.

I read somewhere that they’re paying him something like £40k a week, surely not, he’s Scheidt. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

A bigot? I haven’t seen anything recently to suggest this, is there something you’d like to get off your chest? 

The only interesting thing that can be noted is that you’ve got a wee hard on for me again, yet have failed to comment on anything football related, apart from when Celtic went 3-2 up. 

A hard on for you???? Dear lord, you really are troubled. If you read back the comments, you started it with the personal insults again. I never even mentioned you.. How do you manage with me inside your head lad. Let it go...

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

A hard on for you???? Dear lord, you really are troubled. If you read back the comments, you started it with the personal insults again. I never even mentioned you.. How do you manage with me inside your head lad. Let it go...

That never took long 🙄