Season 20/21 - Page 51 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Of here we go again. Away and lie down.. Are you going to start up the "Ramy is a bigot" patter now. Its been nice and quiet lately, take your draw, and simply move on instead of making irrelevant comments about my personal life. I am at work, but I do receive updates on my mobile device.. 

You maybe didn’t mention me, but again, you quoted me and started throwing accusations at me that I would call you a bigot, which are totally uncalled for and to be fully honest, hurtful. 

You need to let me go or I’ll need to start paying rent for being in your head. 

4 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

When Duffy signed for Celtic such was the glee from some (not all) of their support online that you'd have thought this guy was new Mjallby or Balde. The "mediocre forwards" of the Scottish Premiership weren't going to get past him. 

As it has turned out, those "mediocre forwards" have been taking the piss out of this very clumsy, overrated player quite a lot recently.

In fairness I do also recall reading a few more realistic Celtic fans urging caution and voicing concern about Duffy's extreme lack of fitness.

His loan should be terminated and sent back to Brighton immediately.

Just another loan signing that we are spending a lot of money on, who's absolutely crap and is standing in the way of actual Celtic players. Young Welsh has been invested in since youth and he's been made a scapegoat because this prick has some Wolfetones CD's, it's totally indicative of how the club is run, no one has a fucking clue.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Glass of white wine with one of my girls mate.  Lennon on now on Radio Scotland blaming the referee.

Shocking that Lennon blaming someone else. He is a shite manager and has to go. I could have beaten Aberdeen today as manager. They are shite. 

4 minutes ago, Mox said:

Just another loan signing that we are spending a lot of money on, who's absolutely crap and is standing in the way of actual Celtic players. Young Welsh has been invested in since youth and he's been made a scapegoat because this prick has some Wolfetones CD's, it's totally indicative of how the club is run, no one has a fucking clue.

👍

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Shocking that Lennon blaming someone else. He is a shite manager and has to go. I could have beaten Aberdeen today as manager. They are shite. 

Yet a team full of millions of pounds of talent can’t beat them, in spite of Lennon being there. If Aberdeen are shite, then serious questions need to be asked of the players of Celtic that they dont have the ability to defeat them, they must be ultra shite. 

If anything, they’re cheating the fans and their employers by simply not being good enough to compete with a team of Aberdeen’s stature. 

That’s a bad place to be, especially when you consider the majority will think Celtic were lucky to escape with a point. 

9 minutes ago, Mox said:

Tbf I did just have a quick look at KDS there and most of them are now turning against Duffy whereas at the beginning of September they had already given him "SPOTY 2020-21" award.

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yet a team full of millions of pounds of talent can’t beat them, in spite of Lennon being there. If Aberdeen are shite, then serious questions need to be asked of the players of Celtic that they dont have the ability to defeat them, they must be ultra shite. 

If anything, they’re cheating the fans and their employers by simply not being good enough to compete with a team of Aberdeen’s stature. 

That’s a bad place to be, especially when you consider the majority will think Celtic were lucky to escape with a point. 

Celtic were lucky to get a point today, and I blame Lennon. Griff should have started with Ajeti up front and Turnbull at CM.  Lennon will lose this league for Celtic. Now he is blaming the refs. The sooner he leaves the better for Celtic FC..

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Celtic were lucky to get a point today, and I blame Lennon. Griff should have started with Ajeti up front and Turnbull at CM.  Lennon will lose this league for Celtic. Now he is blaming the refs. The sooner he leaves the better for Celtic FC..

So if Celtic were lucky to get a point today and Aberdeen are “shite” what exactly does that make Celtic?

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Lennon blaming the ref, he was Celtics star man ffs.

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

As a neutral, Duffy looks shite.

He is a big bloke, but no mobility, he might make it at Motherwell, but thats his level.

2 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Lennon blaming the ref, he was Celtics star man ffs.

Correct.  McGregor would have been sent off in any other game.  Maybe Lennon should ask himself that.

27 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You maybe didn’t mention me, but again, you quoted me and started throwing accusations at me that I would call you a bigot, which are totally uncalled for and to be fully honest, hurtful. 

You need to let me go or I’ll need to start paying rent for being in your head. 

You wouldn’t want to rent any space fae ramy, be green & white paint, wall paper, curtains oh even the toilet roll 😜

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Correct.  McGregor would have been sent off in any other game.  Maybe Lennon should ask himself that.

Gonna have to lie down in a dark room, me and rh agree on something, where’s one of my ladies and the glenlivet 🤯

7 minutes ago, kumnio said:

As a neutral, Duffy looks shite.

He is a big bloke, but no mobility, he might make it at Motherwell, but thats his level.

He's could learn a thing or two about defending from Declan Gallagher :ok:

The usual whipping boy of the Celtic support, Greg Taylor, was blameless today. He was on the bench. By contrast the one time golden boy, Duffy, is getting it tight.

Just now, RDFH64 said:

Gonna have to lie down in a dark room, me and rh agree on something, where’s one of my ladies and the glenlivet 🤯

Are you allowed Glenlivet in yon Peterhead hospitality hotel you are in for?  When are the visiting hours mate?  Stand on.  The most successful football team in the world are coming on in two minutes.  Need to watch it to see us extend our lead and have the 55 sown up.  Now a Rangers club in Airdrie called the Neil Lennon Loyal :beer2:

25 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

He's could learn a thing or two about defending from Declan Gallagher :ok:

The usual whipping boy of the Celtic support, Greg Taylor, was blameless today. He was on the bench. By contrast the one time golden boy, Duffy, is getting it tight.

Celtic fans share the 100 IQ points between them. It’s not their fault that they are utter idiots. 

More cheating. Hopefully this thug will wind his career down very soon, knowing he can’t compete with the kids anymore. Nothing will be done about it though, he truly is a fucking scumbag. 

You don’t often want to wish injury on a player, but someone breaking his legs would be amusing. 

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

More cheating. Hopefully this thug will wind his career down very soon, knowing he can’t compete with the kids anymore. Nothing will be done about it though, he truly is a fucking scumbag. 

You don’t often want to wish injury on a player, but someone breaking his legs would be amusing. 

There's idiots on this forum who want him back in the Scotland XI FFS !