Season 20/21 - Page 117 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Always mate. CTID..... Hail Hail

It kills me,  my Mrs n her family are all huns so you can imagine the shite I've been gettin, all good natured banter though, at the end of the day it's football mate not life, although they believe its they who have improved beyond belief not celtic who have been shite or it would have been a different story, let's go back to old firm game no. 1 celtic were fucked with covid, The Rangers won the match 0-2 deservedly against a make shift celtic team, Old firm no2. Celtic battered The rangers til Bitton was sent which again was deserved as it was blatant, that meant celtic down to 10 men and the rangers won the game with an O. G. off McGregors shoulder without even a shot on goal

32 minutes ago, jcs said:

It kills me,  my Mrs n her family are all huns so you can imagine the shite I've been gettin, all good natured banter though, at the end of the day it's football mate not life, although they believe its they who have improved beyond belief not celtic who have been shite or it would have been a different story, let's go back to old firm game no. 1 celtic were fucked with covid, The Rangers won the match 0-2 deservedly against a make shift celtic team, Old firm no2. Celtic battered The rangers til Bitton was sent which again was deserved as it was blatant, that meant celtic down to 10 men and the rangers won the game with an O. G. off McGregors shoulder without even a shot on goal

Agreed. Lennon has cost us, rangers have improved, but with a descent manager, we would have won the league by now.. On another note, ma wife is Canadian, Cape Breton Nova Scotia, so no huns in sight and ma family are all Celtic to the core..😉

20 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Taxi for McInnes I think. 

It won’t happen though, they can’t afford to sack him. The decent thing would be for him, the entire back room, Hayes & McGinn all just to say, goodbye, it was emotional, but doesn’t work anymore. 

For starters anyway. 

41 minutes ago, jcs said:

Agreed. Lennon has cost us, rangers have improved, but with a descent manager, we would have won the league by now.. On another note, ma wife is Canadian, Cape Breton Nova Scotia, so no huns in sight and ma family are all Celtic to the core..😉

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It's not your wife's fault that's what I tell myself, 😂

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I keep seeing this delusion from Celtic fans. Rangers have been superb this season and we’ve only conceded 7 goals! A different manager would more than likely have made Celtic better however he wouldn’t have made us worse. There is absolutely no logic in saying you’d have won the league by now with a different manager given how good and consistent we’ve been. 

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

I keep seeing this delusion from Celtic fans. Rangers have been superb this season and we’ve only conceded 7 goals! A different manager would more than likely have made Celtic better however he wouldn’t have made us worse. There is absolutely no logic in saying you’d have won the league by now with a different manager given how good and consistent we’ve been. 

It's only banter mate, we still would be ahead of you though..😉

28 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

You show me a Celtic fan that isnt deluded and I’ll take you to Mars, in my car and we’ll eat ice cream when we get there. 

Yet again an opposition manager makes changes and his team improve whilst our performance falls off a cliff after Lennons tinkering. A nerve shredding finish to a game we should have won with comfort. 

I hope the rumours are true about the new man being in place ready to go as soon as this shit show is over! 

19 minutes ago, slasher said:

Yet again an opposition manager makes changes and his team improve whilst our performance falls off a cliff after Lennons tinkering. A nerve shredding finish to a game we should have won with comfort. 

I hope the rumours are true about the new man being in place ready to go as soon as this shit show is over! 

What do you think of Eddie Howe slasher?

24 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

What do you think of Eddie Howe slasher?

No sure m8. If he left Burnley cos he was homesick for the South Coast I'm doubting the rough and tumble of Glasgow will suit him 🙅‍♂️

7 hours ago, slasher said:

I quite fancy my lot to beat you on Wednesday (again 👀), that in itself is a completely new feeling for me since the 80’s.

Normally it’s damage limitation mode.

cue: Saints 0 Celtic 6