Scottish Cup.... - Page 33 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

What 'heat?'🤣🤣🤣

I think the other lads are spot on. You can't take it! By that I mean you can admit Aberdeens failings but you really can't take the slagging from others. 

Consider that for a bit before responding perhaps..... 

Why couldn’t I take it if I’m the one pointing out the failings of them? That’s a very strange thing to say. 

What I can’t understand, is other fans attempting (badly) to make a mockery out of a team when they’ve already seen their own team knocked out of the very same competition, surely they have more pressing things to be worrying about?

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Why couldn’t I take it if I’m the one pointing out the failings of them? That’s a very strange thing to say. 

What I can’t understand, is other fans attempting (badly) to make a mockery out of a team when they’ve already seen their own team knocked out of the very same competition, surely they have more pressing things to be worrying about?

You seem oblivious, so let me try to help you.. You don't mind criticism of your team from like minded individuals but not from fans of other teams..... in this case Celtic, Dundee United & Partick Thistle I believe. 

Anyway I've an early start tomorrow so I'll need to can this now but I will be popping in tomorrow to check on your wellbeing 👍 

Stand free! 

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

You seem oblivious, so let me try to help you.. You don't mind criticism of your team from like minded individuals but not from fans of other teams..... in this case Celtic, Dundee United & Partick Thistle I believe. 

Anyway I've an early start tomorrow so I'll need to can this now but I will be popping in tomorrow to check on your wellbeing 👍 

Stand free! 

Again, completely away from what I posted. 

Seems a certain style of how you lot post. 

What part exactly have I disagreed with about the Aberdeen performance today?

2 minutes ago, Archiesdad said:

Good cup weekend. Hopefully continues tomorrow with a Killie win 👍😎

Anyone's cup noo

Any idea where the semis will be played, as I'm presuming Hampden is out?

Will have to be neutral I presume.

Semis and final are both at hampden as per the contract of the cup, that’s why they stated the final couldn’t be moved to Ibrox or parkhead to allow fans in, unfortunately, even a couple of thousand deserve the chance to see their team lift a trophy. 

Edited by dandydunn

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Semis and final are both at hampden as per the contract of the cup, that’s why they stated the final couldn’t be moved to Ibrox or parkhead to allow fans in, unfortunately, even a couple of thousand deserve the chance to see their team lift a trophy. 

Cheers.👍 Hopefully some fans will be allowed in..

1 minute ago, Archiesdad said:

Cheers.👍 Hopefully some fans will be allowed in..

I believe they won’t as the cut off point from the SG is beyond the date of mass gatherings allowed before the stadium is handed over to uefa control, happy to be corrected though. 

14 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Again, completely away from what I posted. 

Seems a certain style of how you lot post. 

What part exactly have I disagreed with about the Aberdeen performance today?

Which lot? 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

You know which lot, you even tried to drag Ramy into it, but he’s refrained from jumping into your petty nonsense, but good try though 👍🏽

Ah, so you're confining this to Celtic fans although others have waded in here. Interesting. There aren't actually that many of us left on here but those who are can feel perfectly entitled to rip into other teams in the name of banter in the same way that Celtic (quite rightly) get it tight at times on here. 

Scottish football is by its very nature 'petty nonsense'. How far on this board would I have to look to find you slating another team? Not too far I'd wager. 🙄

7 hours ago, slasher said:

Ah, so you're confining this to Celtic fans although others have waded in here. Interesting. There aren't actually that many of us left on here but those who are can feel perfectly entitled to rip into other teams in the name of banter in the same way that Celtic (quite rightly) get it tight at times on here. 

Scottish football is by its very nature 'petty nonsense'. How far on this board would I have to look to find you slating another team? Not too far I'd wager. 🙄

No, just confining it to you really and the general way a Celtic fan posts things, always deflecting from what has actually been said and moving the topic elsewhere without actually contributing anything, the odd other fan has jumped in, one even has me on block, but can still see what I say 🤷🏼‍♂️ and chooses to comment about me, very strange behaviour that one, but they could also see you were just talking nonsense and didn’t want to get embroiled in it. 

8 hours ago, dandydunn said:

You need to stop taking football so seriously. I'm gutted our team is out but we don't deserve to be anywhere near a semi final because our squad is filled with inconsistent youngsters who are learning or player who just don't care. 

But I'll happily laugh at rangers after they went OTT with their recent celebrations because the next best thing to a dons win is a cup win for a non OF team. 

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Congrats to St Johnstone.  Good strong side and hard to break down.  Especially grats to Steven McLean, FT Coach there.  Taught his son and daughter so him,  Seems to be doing a grand job there.  Maybe Manager in future.

Also it is great for Scottish Football the prizes being shared.  I have been saying this on here for a long time.

12 minutes ago, slasher said:

Are we not due an extra team anyway? Cup winners plus 4th?

I think so but I've also been told yesterday means we are out but from what I've read myself it just means we don't get straight into the groups for the new 3rd competition 

Edited by vanderark14

Just now, Orraloon said:

Wouldn't be good for Scottish football - one team winning so many trophies. ;)

I know aberdeen have done the Cup double in 89-90 but has there been any other club out with the OF?