Season 19/20 - Page 230 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

8 minutes ago, kumnio said:

For clarification, its you that keeps bringing the paedo stuff back up, strangely.

To be fair it’s the cops that should be looking for clarification. If, of course, your claim isn’t wide of the mark.

19 minutes ago, macy37 said:

To be fair it’s the cops that should be looking for clarification. If, of course, your claim isn’t wide of the mark.

OK, since youre so concerned with this, go to the police, report the incident, and ask them to contact me, and we can take it from there. Otherwise you clearly back not only random accusations, but also the act accused, thats your logic right?

If not, then fuck off and stop being such a boring cunt. It was boring last week, youre far too interested in this for it to be normal.

Do you want an autograph of me for your bedroom, stalking book, inspiration wall etc?

Edited by kumnio

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

OK, since youre so concerned with this, go to the police, report the incident, and ask them to contact me, and we can take it from there. Otherwise you clearly back not only random accusations, but also the act accused, thats your logic right?

If not, then fuck off and stop being such a boring cunt. It was boring last week, youre far too interested in this for it to be normal.

Do you want an autograph of me for your bedroom, stalking book, inspiration wall etc?

What an odd reply. The man who claims to have all the facts asks someone else to contact the cops. Anyone would think you’re making your wee claim up. 

7 minutes ago, macy37 said:

What an odd reply. The man who claims to have all the facts asks someone else to contact the cops. Anyone would think you’re making your wee claim up. 

Didnt claim that even once.

If this upsets you, phone the police and make the complaint. Balls in your court, if this is so important to you, take action. Man up for once.

4 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Didnt claim that even once.

If this upsets you, phone the police and make the complaint. Balls in your court, if this is so important to you, take action. Man up for once.

No, no you did now.

Just now, macy37 said:

No, no you did now.

I know exactly what I typed, and no, no I didnt.

You phoning the police? Go on, make the complaint or STFU, I was bored of this a while ago, Id guess everyone else really is. 

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

You've beat this to death man, give it up and celebrate Celtic! 

13 minutes ago, slasher said:

Motherwell fans should be celebrating today as well. Third place and European football confirmed on the anniversary of the legends of 1991 🏆

Quite a good season. If I’m honest I don’t think we’d have held on to 3rd, but we’ll take it. 🤷‍♂️

I think we were pretty ambivalent to what happened with league. We had guaranteed top 6 just before this kicked off, so were able to sit back with the popcorn.

Be interesting to see if European football goes ahead and in what form? Given our 1st qualifier should be in about 4 weeks. 😂

1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

Quite a good season. If I’m honest I don’t think we’d have held on to 3rd, but we’ll take it. 🤷‍♂️

I think we were pretty ambivalent to what happened with league. We had guaranteed top 6 just before this kicked off, so were able to sit back with the popcorn.

Be interesting to see if European football goes ahead and in what form? Given our 1st qualifier should be in about 4 weeks. 😂

Such pessimism (or realism) in one so young 🤔

Not sure whether to admire that or feel a bit sad about it 😂

11 minutes ago, slasher said:

Such pessimism (or realism) in one so young 🤔

Not sure whether to admire that or feel a bit sad about it 😂

I do still think we’ll win the cup every year. 🏆 😂

Still think the 3rd/4th round of the Scottish cup, especially if you get a decent away day is the most magical day of the season. 

Im not completely dead inside, yet.

53 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Ambivalence is how Id describe how I feel towards it as well...finishing 3rd on our budget is a great achievement but feels incredibly hollow

46 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

I don't like the term "hun without the bus fare" but that fits you down to a tee.

Anybody that actually knows me (rather than  a bawbag on a fitba forum), understands that I have the same level of disdain for that horrid club  as I do for your horrid club 

8 hours ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

Yup, watching Evil Twin supporters gibber abuse at each other never loses its ability to make you lose the will to live.

6 hours ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

Ambivalence is how Id describe how I feel towards it as well...finishing 3rd on our budget is a great achievement but feels incredibly hollow

I know how you feel, the first season mcinnes had us at 2nd or 3rd felt ok because the team played decent football and it was better than what we were used to but none of it tops the league cup win.

I was watching sportscene classic teams the other day. About the fergie years at pittodrie, some really good extended footage of finals and league winning matches. Although it was enjoyable watching it, i finished thinking how sad and pathetic it is there has neen no winner outside the old firm since 1985. 35 fucking years nausiating old firm garbage which is lauded  by most of the media. Yes yes i know, an aberdeen fan going on about the 80s but during those years we had 5 or 6 teams competing for all 3 trophies wiyh 2 or 3 of those sides competing and competing well in europe. Aberdeen are always mentioned because they won a european trophy but i am aure celtic actually bagged more domestic silverware.

What weve had since, Two 9 in a rows, one of which was brought about by a dodgy tax scheme. Then theres a treble treble on the verge of a quadruple treble. 11 trophies in a row by one club is nothing to be celebrated.

There was a degree of excitement in scottish football from 2013 till 2017 when rangers were playing the likes of elgin. St johnstone, aberdeen, st mirren, hibs, ross county and ICT won a trophy, these wins were special each in their own way. 

5 hours ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

Anybody that actually knows me (rather than  a bawbag on a fitba forum), understands that I have the same level of disdain for that horrid club  as I do for your horrid club 

You should know the rules in scottish football. If you criticise or take the piss out of one side of the old firm automatically means you prefer the other side.

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I know how you feel, the first season mcinnes had us at 2nd or 3rd felt ok because the team played decent football and it was better than what we were used to but none of it tops the league cup win.

I was watching sportscene classic teams the other day. About the fergie years at pittodrie, some really good extended footage of finals and league winning matches. Although it was enjoyable watching it, i finished thinking how sad and pathetic it is there has neen no winner outside the old firm since 1985. 35 fucking years nausiating old firm garbage which is lauded  by most of the media. Yes yes i know, an aberdeen fan going on about the 80s but during those years we had 5 or 6 teams competing for all 3 trophies wiyh 2 or 3 of those sides competing and competing well in europe. Aberdeen are always mentioned because they won a european trophy but i am aure celtic actually bagged more domestic silverware.

What weve had since, Two 9 in a rows, one of which was brought about by a dodgy tax scheme. Then theres a treble treble on the verge of a quadruple treble. 11 trophies in a row by one club is nothing to be celebrated.

There was a degree of excitement in scottish football from 2013 till 2017 when rangers were playing the likes of elgin. St johnstone, aberdeen, st mirren, hibs, ross county and ICT won a trophy, these wins were special each in their own way. 

You should know the rules in scottish football. If you criticise or take the piss out of one side of the old firm automatically means you prefer the other side.

We should get our own flag VA.  The early risers TA!!! Got Sky being fitted this morning thank Christ.    Not had use of TV for over a month.  The engineer has to stand outside and give me instructions.  That will be a laugh!  Agree with you about Scottish Football.  I know u may find it hard to believe but I would much rather have other teams winning cups and leagues.  When Hibs beat Rangers in the final I was disappointed for all of 5 minutes.  Then I thought of my Hibs pals who had never seen that before and I had a glass or two to celebrate for them.  I would love to see Aberdeen challenging again.  Genuine.