Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 216 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

4 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

I take it your at the wind up including Christie?

Most celtic fans say christie loses the ball quite alot but he scores and assists that much that it completely outweighs the negative. He also drives celtic forward and creates chances with forward runs with the ball. Guys been pretty good overall for Scotland although I think he could perform alot better. Certainly took those two pens with ease under pressure. If he missed 1 of those pens he would of been slated. 

6 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Perhaps but it doesn't take away from the 45 minutes Turnball played or Nisbets performance.

McGregor might not be everyone's cup of tea but when he plays well the rest of the team have more freedom. Every one needs a reliable outlet and an on form McGregor is just that.

He does it for celtic but not for scotland. Mcregor is back up for scotland in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Most celtic fans say christie loses the ball quite alot but he scores and assists that much that it completely outweighs the negative. He also drives celtic forward and creates chances with forward runs with the ball. Guys been pretty good overall for Scotland although I think he could perform alot better. Certainly took those two pens with ease under pressure. If he missed 1 of those pens he would of been slated. 

Exactly, that's what made Chripper's  statement so stupid

1 minute ago, bigfingers said:

Back up to who? Mcgregor will be starting in the play off. In my opinion. 

I didnt say he wouldnt start, its my opinion he shouldnt because as most of have noticed he has been pish for scotland.

38 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

I take it your at the wind up including Christie?

No.

Gossip today is that Burnley are tracking him. That pretty much sums it up.

He scores and he assists against teams who are financially living hand to mouth. Signing free transfer after free transfer.

Edited by Taylor1996

1 minute ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Well according to the stats site your man McCrorie was man of the match again. Maybe there's the answer, or we could wait 2 or 3 years

Theres no doubt mcrorie is a good player. I still cant believe rangers let him go so easily.

If he keeps up this form he will likely get a move but i cant see him getting a call up any time soon

29 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Exactly, that's what made Chripper's  statement so stupid

This seriously is snowflake central.

Why can't anyone accept a different opinion with grace and humility? There always name calling and abuse.

I suggest you watch the match against Czech D, again. I posted the link somewhere. Only Marshall and Robertson came away with any credit. Cooper, McKenna and McTominay did ok.

Oh. Whoscored is awful. Go to the Scorland vs Czech match. There's an Australian flag beside Lyndon Dyke's name. lol.

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Theres no doubt mcrorie is a good player. I still cant believe rangers let him go so easily.

If he keeps up this form he will likely get a move but i cant see him getting a call up any time soon

Problem is hes up against guys playing in the epl and old firm midfielders. Will be tough for him to stake a claim in our midfield while hes with Aberdeen. 

14 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

This seriously is snowflake central.

Why can't anyone accept a different opinion with grace and humility? There always name calling and abuse.

I suggest you watch the match against Czech D, again. I posted the link somewhere. Only Marshall and Robertson came away with any credit. Cooper, McKenna and McTominay did ok.

Oh. Whoscored is awful. Go to the Scorland vs Czech match. There's an Australian flag beside Lyndon Dyke's name. lol.

Nobody game out of that game with any credit, least of all the manager

Edited by ceudmilefailte

On 9/24/2020 at 4:24 PM, mccaughey85 said:

Belgium national team are no. 1 in the fifa rankings but that doesn't mean much when it comes to their national league. As you said the league is probably on a par or slightly better than the spl. Not sure if the guy is trolling or he just doesn't realise this.

It's hard to tell what hes up to most of the time.

On 9/24/2020 at 6:51 PM, vanderark14 said:

James forrest off injured

Happy days

I like Christie a lot. He has the determined streak of a winner. Not many players would be throwing themselves into tackles the way he does if they had suffered a facial injury like his. He also has a lot of ability, but needs to learn when to relax and keep it simple. When he is more comfortable in his own skin and less intent on showing himself to be a world beater, he will be a terrific player.