The Mighty Rangers - Page 30 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

26 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Maybe the faithful through and through who br mentioned last night deserting parkbreed will be leaving ibrox early. Dominating??? Going for 55 kid. X

They were leaving Parkhead early to book flights for the  knock out round of the Europa Cup. Funny though, did not see any Sevconians booking flights. GIRFUY....

42 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

They were leaving Parkhead early to book flights for the  knock out round of the Europa Cup. Funny though, did not see any Sevconians booking flights. GIRFUY....

Not according to brendan. Or is he wrang?? Rangers have had their bad spell. League will be decided at ibrox. 55 and still alive ☺

1 hour ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Not going to lie, I buggered off back to the car after the second went in. Caught the end of the Leipzig game on my phone and was home 30 minutes quicker than usual. Good decision all round!

How have u the brass neck to sing faithfull through and through?? Only kidding mate i have left plenty scotland games in past. Estonia at tynecastle. Left at 2 - 0. Mcoist score a hat trick after that ☺

19 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

How have u the brass neck to sing faithfull through and through?? Only kidding mate i have left plenty scotland games in past. Estonia at tynecastle. Left at 2 - 0. Mcoist score a hat trick after that ☺

Stop talking pish ya numptie. 

1) Steven Fletcher (2015) scored Scotland's first hat-trick since Colin Stein (1968) v Gibraltar.

2) McCoist didn't even score in the game you mention. Having come on as a sub for McCoist, Dodds scored twice and the other was an outrageous own goal.

Edited by Barney Rubble

10 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

1) Steven Fletcher (2015) scored Scotland's first hat-trick since Colin Stein (1968) v Gibraltar.

2) McCoist didn't even score in the game you mention. Having come on as a sub for McCoist, Dodds scored twice and the other was an outrageous own goal.

🤣. Quality

21 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

I am reporting you to mods. You know i am not right and you are making me to look like a numptie. I was there that nite and for some reason i had it in my head mcoist scored a hat trick. But i wouldnt know as u had left!! Every day is a school day. Off to works nite oot!! And bug ramy u can fuck off. Never been to parkdeid in his puff. Kid on cellic man like yon singer from your cuntenant with the english accent. Scotland forever ☺

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I am reporting you to mods. You know i am not right and you are making me to look like a numptie. I was there that nite and for some reason i had it in my head mcoist scored a hat trick. But i wouldnt know as u had left!! Every day is a school day. Off to works nite oot!! And bug ramy u can fuck off. Never been to parkdeid in his puff. Kid on cellic man like yon singer from your cuntenant with the english accent. Scotland forever ☺

It wasn't even a 'nite' game. it was a Saturday afternoon................at Tynecastle!!!!!!!

Enjoy your works night out - sounds as though you've warmed up nicely already!!

13 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

It wasn't even a 'nite' game. it was a Saturday afternoon................at Tynecastle!!!!!!!

Sair heid! U are correct. At least i was right with being two goals down. Give me a break ! Everyone picks on me here. I think i should just get married again and get the hassle from there! Where is ormond when i need him.

On 12/14/2018 at 6:15 PM, Barney Rubble said:

How many did stein score? And where is the shirt he wore that game? Answer that and i will give you top marks mr rubble. U can google all u like but i know where his scotland jersey  from that day against cyprus just now. Makes me a smert erse i know!! Scotland forever.

21 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

How many did stein score? And where is the shirt he wore that game? Answer that and i will give you top marks mr rubble. U can google all u like but i know where his scotland jersey  from that day against cyprus just now. Makes me a smert erse i know!! Scotland forever.

Mon the Accies

Ejaria away back to Liverpool and Sadiq back to Roma. 

Looks like we are lining up a couple of loan moves in January. 

I know we're supposedly after Solanke from Liverpool but I can't see him coming. More likely he'll be in the Championship or bottom half Premiership down South. 

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Answer - Who cares ?