The Mighty Rangers - Page 34 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You still greetin about the Old Firm gemme.  The fixture that doesn't exist.  Dry yer eyes and move on kid.  Scotland Forever.

Away an shite. Talk to me when we win the league. One victory in 3 fuckin years and yir off to the CL final now. Zzzzzzzzzz

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Away an shite. Talk to me when we win the league. One victory in 3 fuckin years and yir off to the CL final now. Zzzzzzzzzz

OOOOh.  Rangers dinny exist mind so whit are ye bothered aboot min?  Apart from yer posts pre gemme wi yer rebel songs about what ye were going to do to us?  Take defat like a man kid.  Going for 55 and breaking our own world record kid.  Let's go.

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

OOOOh.  Rangers dinny exist mind so whit are ye bothered aboot min?  Apart from yer posts pre gemme wi yer rebel songs about what ye were going to do to us?  Take defat like a man kid.  Going for 55 and breaking our own world record kid.  Let's go.

Rangers don't exist ya fuckin clown. We were defeated by Sevco FC. Read my earlier posts, I did take the defeat like a man. 55? No bad for a club only what, 5 years old? 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Rangers don't exist ya fuckin clown. We were defeated by Sevco FC. Read my earlier posts, I did take the defeat like a man. 55? No bad for a club only what, 5 years old? 

Settle down settle down.  Kid.  Answer me one question.  Why on the morning of the sevco game were you playing the reb songs and couldn'y sleep.  Seems strange for a grown man who's team were playing a team that are only 5 years old?  Answer that and stay fashionable x

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Settle down settle down.  Kid.  Answer me one question.  Why on the morning of the sevco game were you playing the reb songs and couldn'y sleep.  Seems strange for a grown man who's team were playing a team that are only 5 years old?  Answer that and stay fashionable x

Ok then. You are 5 years old. You sing the Sash. You love the queen. You fly the butchers apron. I on the other hand, like listening to some good old Irish folk/rebel songs when we play your Sevco. I'm not Irish, but I do like the occasional WolfeTone balled on Celtic v Sevco matchday. Okidoki kid? 😊

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok then. You are 5 years old. You sing the Sash. You love the queen. You fly the butchers apron. I on the other hand, like listening to some good old Irish folk/rebel songs when we play your Sevco. I'm not Irish, but I do like the occasional WolfeTone balled on Celtic v Sevco matchday. Okidoki kid? 😊

Naw.  Canny understand why you hate a new team called Sevco.  Playing Rebel songs before playing a new team?  Do you do that and canny sleep before a Livi game kid?  This new team called sevco seem to be getting right on yer tits btw.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Naw.  Canny understand why you hate a new team called Sevco.  Playing Rebel songs before playing a new team?  Do you do that and canny sleep before a Livi game kid?  This new team called sevco seem to be getting right on yer tits btw.

Ok you win.  Cheerio. 

20 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit? Was it brought up even for review? This incident you speak of? Moronales had 3 seperate incidents in the match. He is a thug. Look at his track record. Nothing would come of it though. Yir man Beaton was in a certain Hun pub in Bellshill (allegedly) after the match. You could not make this up. Only in Scotland..

Canny believe such a celeb was in my local ffs, and I missed him, apparently the word on the street is he ordered a Large Bitter Orange. 

Plenty of Ordinary people drink in there also. Allegedly bought over this month by the guy that owns the Alpin Lodge in Glasgow.

Maybe it was a Lodge meeting

3 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Canny believe such a celeb was in my local ffs, and I missed him, apparently the word on the street is he ordered a Large Bitter Orange. 

Plenty of Ordinary people drink in there also. Allegedly bought over this month by the guy that owns the Alpin Lodge in Glasgow.

Maybe it was a Lodge meeting

Maybe. 🙄

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He just posted the back of me. 

The beautiful game pal.  I wish to fuck I was a well supporter or Killie.  When Hibs beat us in the Scottish cup final I was disappointed to start with then delighted for ma pals who watch them thick and thin.  Thinking aboot getting married agin this year and going over to Canada for a holiday.  Then I will get a chance to put one on one yer chins 👍

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The beautiful game pal.  I wish to fuck I was a well supporter or Killie.  When Hibs beat us in the Scottish cup final I was disappointed to start with then delighted for ma pals who watch them thick and thin.  Thinking aboot getting married agin this year and going over to Canada for a holiday.  Then I will get a chance to put one on one yer chins 👍

I live in Toronto btw.

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I live in Toronto btw.

Be great to meet up with you pal.  Life comes down to a cup of tea.  Some people are and some people are not.  You are mine Ramy. And loads other on here.  Hence why we post.  We are Scots.  We are of the race that knelt in the ring after Falkirk.  Stand on pal.

21 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit? Was it brought up even for review? This incident you speak of? Moronales had 3 seperate incidents in the match. He is a thug. Look at his track record. Nothing would come of it though. Yir man Beaton was in a certain Hun pub in Bellshill (allegedly) after the match. You could not make this up. Only in Scotland..

Aye exactly why wasn't it brought up in analyse? Because sportscene were too busy with the Morelos witch hunt. 

3 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Aye exactly why wasn't it brought up in analyse? Because sportscene were too busy with the Morelos witch hunt. 

Morales witch hunt??. He grabbed Ryan Christie by the balls.. He kicked Scott Brown in the balls. He then stamps on Anthony Ralston. Are you fucking playing with a full deck?? It's all over social media. Morales is a fuckin thug. He will get his though.  Your ref was drinking in a Hun boozer the same night? I just don't know anymore. Maybe I need to take some time away from this board. The level of intelligence is dropping off the bloody charts 🚁✈️🚀🚒🚑

47 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Morales witch hunt??. He grabbed Ryan Christie by the balls.. He kicked Scott Brown in the balls. He then stamps on Anthony Ralston. Are you fucking playing with a full deck?? It's all over social media. Morales is a fuckin thug. He will get his though.  Your ref was drinking in a Hun boozer the same night? I just don't know anymore. Maybe I need to take some time away from this board. The level of intelligence is dropping off the bloody charts 🚁✈️🚀🚒🚑

So in reality, have you put your mortgage on Rangers ( Sevco for Scotty) winning the league? or are there some Celtic refs out there to counter? Have another look at the league table, if refs are biased towards Rangers, they would be 10 points in front.

4 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

So in reality, have you put your mortgage on Rangers ( Sevco for Scotty) winning the league? or are there some Celtic refs out there to counter? Have another look at the league table, if refs are biased towards Rangers, they would be 10 points in front.

Oh dear. 🤔

9 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

What? are you lost for words?

Actually no. I'm at peace with myself about not commenting anymore. I cannot possibly continue on this topic. It's actually my own fault. I should have known better. Have a lovely weekend The White Ceelo...

Just reading the papers.  Celtic have declared war on the SFA over Ref Beaton and the fact they got beat.  Brilliant.  Back to the old days right enough.  It was the refs fault, not our glorious Brendans.  The gift that keeps on giving.  Meanwhile over at Ibrox we are busy getting the squad strengthened for the run in, Defoe and Davis already in.  Shouldn't Cellic be doing the same instead of complaining about a game they got pumped in?  Naa, will never happen.  Rangers got pumped at parkhead at the start of the season.  No complaints from Ibrox, Gerrard or the support.  Better team won on the day.  Celtic should learn from that.  Makes great reading though.  Scotland Forever and hope Big Ramy has had a good sleep under his Jimmy Johnstone duvet and dreaming of the invincibles once more.  HH big chap 👍👍

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just reading the papers.  Celtic have declared war on the SFA over Ref Beaton and the fact they got beat.  Brilliant.  Back to the old days right enough.  It was the refs fault, not our glorious Brendans.  The gift that keeps on giving.  Meanwhile over at Ibrox we are busy getting the squad strengthened for the run in, Defoe and Davis already in.  Shouldn't Cellic be doing the same instead of complaining about a game they got pumped in?  Naa, will never happen.  Rangers got pumped at parkhead at the start of the season.  No complaints from Ibrox, Gerrard or the support.  Better team won on the day.  Celtic should learn from that.  Makes great reading though.  Scotland Forever and hope Big Ramy has had a good sleep under his Jimmy Johnstone duvet and dreaming of the invincibles once more.  HH big chap 👍👍

It's nothing to do with the fact we got beat, and if you read the statement properly (assuming you're capable) then you'd see we specifically mentioned that we accept the result on the day.

Scotland forever. Feck, arse, drink, girls.

3 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

It's nothing to do with the fact we got beat, and if you read the statement properly (assuming you're capable) then you'd see we specifically mentioned that we accept the result on the day.

Scotland forever. Feck, arse, drink, girls.

So why all the complaining and an offishal statemement from Cellic?  Is that not embarrassing for you?  If I was Cellic I would take the beating and stop the bleating (see what I did there?  managed to mention the sheep and Cellic in one sentence).  At the end of the day SEM it was a fair result and good for the Scottish game.  If nothing else it gives other teams the belief that Celtic are beatable and not the side they were a couple of years ago.  It's a good thing that there are challengers now and more so than ever in my lifetime.  Scotland Forever Scotland Ever More 👍