The Mighty Rangers - Page 32 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

Sevco with an impressive 68% possession and... hang on... that can't be right... ZERO shots on target.

I'm sure that'll change after Stevie 'nae ideas' Gerrard's half-time talk though. 

🤣🤣 Looks like your ability to predict the future is better than mine. Stevie Nae Ideas seems to have done the trick. 

Just now, EddardStark said:

Hard fought win against a team in decent form. Morelos was the difference today. Sets us up for two very tough home games.

We should be able to beat Hibs based on the game the other day at Easter Road. 

We should have won that one but couldn't hit a feckin barn on the night. 

30 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Yep, up to a 50% win rate since taking the reigns.

Considering the number of European games and the squad turnover that's not bad at all. 

Plenty of room for improvement and already 2nd in the league. 

The last couple of fixtures in this year will be very informative. 

How do rate Aberdeens chances against Celtic? Aberdeen are certainly playing better and Celtic are nowhere near their best. 

As far as the OF game goes I'm expecting Rangers to win it. If they can't manage that with the problems Celtic have it'll be time to give Celtic the trophy. 

5 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

How do rate Aberdeens chances against Celtic? Aberdeen are certainly playing better and Celtic are nowhere near their best. 

As far as the OF game goes I'm expecting Rangers to win it. If they can't manage that with the problems Celtic have it'll be time to give Celtic the trophy. 

I'm thinking similar.

Our last 3 v Celtic have all been 1-0 results (with us winning once and them twice).

If we win, then our hopes of winning the League are still on.

A loss will probably mean another race for second.

(Hoping for Sevco to get a result of some kind v Celtic.)

5 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

I'm thinking similar.

Our last 3 v Celtic have all been 1-0 results (with us winning once and them twice).

If we win, then our hopes of winning the League are still on.

A loss will probably mean another race for second.

(Hoping for Sevco to get a result of some kind v Celtic.)

That's pretty much all anybody can do at the moment. Hope that Celtic drop points against the rivals and see if they can put a run together. 

Aberdeens defence seems more solid than ours just now, although our keeper is better. 

And both sides are a wee bit off form up front. Hopefully a 0-0 for you and we beat them. 😁

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Aberdeens defence seems more solid than ours just now...

A double blow of losing Max to injury, then back to his parent club (but we have wounded returning).

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

... although our keeper is better. 

We wouldn't swap Joe for anyone.

32 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

A double blow of losing Max to injury, then back to his parent club (but we have wounded returning).

We wouldn't swap Joe for anyone.

Just because I think McGregor is better, it doesn't mean i think Lewis isn't very good. 

I'd rather Lewis than either of the Celtic keepers. 

Hadn't realised that Lowe had been recalled. I liked the look of him. Certainly played well in the games i saw. 

Just watched the video of the memorial at Ibrox yesterday to remember the 66.  Rangers and Celtic directors together.  There are good people in this world.  That's my Glenlivet half empty.  Na, it's half full.  Worried about Big Ramy and Scotland ever more.  Maybe they have joined Ormond on one of those suicide pacts.  It's no that bad...………..

29 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

How in the name of fuck did your man Moronales get away with what he did. The ever honest SFA let him walk. What a disgrace. Corruption at its finest. No having a go at you RH, just thought vent this on here as it is Rangers related.

What about Browns assault in the match? 

52 minutes ago, GRBear said:

What about Browns assault in the match? 

Whit? Was it brought up even for review? This incident you speak of? Moronales had 3 seperate incidents in the match. He is a thug. Look at his track record. Nothing would come of it though. Yir man Beaton was in a certain Hun pub in Bellshill (allegedly) after the match. You could not make this up. Only in Scotland..