The Mighty Celtic... - Page 238 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

We are a total bin fire of a club at the moment but it is absolutely not the fault of the manager. Every Celtic fan knows this and I'm not sure why anyone would think otherwise. I'd be amazed if we got past Midge Land. 🙅‍♂️

19 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have not, but I read he is very quick going forward and is solid in the air. He plays for Sweden, so he cannae be that bad...😉

Jeffers, Barton, Ball, Beattie. We've ha a strong of internationals who turned out to be rubbish!  I see you're being linked to Forster on loan, that would be an upgrade.

Edited by Hertsscot

5 hours ago, slasher said:

We are a total bin fire of a club at the moment but it is absolutely not the fault of the manager. Every Celtic fan knows this and I'm not sure why anyone would think otherwise.

Of course, however, if it's deemed that he himself isn't up to the Celtic job, and/or his signings flop, then the allowances shown will diminish.

Football fans of big clubs are notoriously impatient, and any grace given to Poste's late appointment will soon disappear upon consecutive bad results. 

On 7/18/2021 at 8:40 AM, Hertsscot said:

Jeffers, Barton, Ball, Beattie. We've ha a strong of internationals who turned out to be rubbish!  I see you're being linked to Forster on loan, that would be an upgrade.

Foster can fuck off. He had his chance....

I see Griff is in line for the CL match the morra, and some Celtic fans are not too happy, calling it a disgrace.. one guy tweeted calling Griff a parasite.... Fuck up the lot of yees. He was cleared... Mon The Griff, just stay aff the phone..🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I see Griff is in line for the CL match the morra, and some Celtic fans are not too happy, calling it a disgrace.. one guy tweeted calling Griff a parasite.... Fuck up the lot of yees. He was cleared... Mon The Griff, just stay aff the phone..🤣🤣

I can’t believe there are still Celtic fans sticking up for him. He lets the club down at every turn. 

11 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I can’t believe there are still Celtic fans sticking up for him. He lets the club down at every turn. 

I agree, but calling the man a parasite is a bit much. I am just going by what I have read... He clearly has issues though...

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I agree, but calling the man a parasite is a bit much. I am just going by what I have read... He clearly has issues though...

I think there’s only so long his “issues” can be used to defend him letting the club down time after time. Especially given the level of support he was given by Celtic. 

13 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I think there’s only so long his “issues” can be used to defend him letting the club down time after time. Especially given the level of support he was given by Celtic. 

Once again I agree. I said earlier we should let him go. What's next???

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You do realise that theres a difference between not having criminal proceedings and something that is morally and socially wrong.

2 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

You do realise that theres a difference between not having criminal proceedings and something that is morally and socially wrong.

Aye, and what is your point? Rooney shagged grannies, Terry shagged housewives, Leigh Griffiths sent texts, and has a history on mental illness. Let's fuckin crucify the boy..

12 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

There aren't many other than Ramy tbf. I've been told by a good source that if the full story ever comes out of what's gone on over the last few years the fans would turn on him big time. Regardless, he should have been chased long ago. He's done nothing but embarrass himself and the club for the last 3 years and more. 

29 minutes ago, slasher said:

There aren't many other than Ramy tbf. I've been told by a good source that if the full story ever comes out of what's gone on over the last few years the fans would turn on him big time. Regardless, he should have been chased long ago. He's done nothing but embarrass himself and the club for the last 3 years and more. 

Does part of it involve dodging the diet sheet and smuggling takeaways?

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye, and what is your point? Rooney shagged grannies, Terry shagged housewives, Leigh Griffiths sent texts, and has a history on mental illness. Let's fuckin crucify the boy..

He is engaging with children. If that doesnt send alarm bells ringing then I dont know what will.

He should be nowhere near a Celtic shirt ever again. Mental health difficulties is not an excuse for that kind of behaviour.

1 hour ago, Diamond Scot said:

He is engaging with children. If that doesnt send alarm bells ringing then I dont know what will.

He should be nowhere near a Celtic shirt ever again. Mental health difficulties is not an excuse for that kind of behaviour.

Erm what?  I must have read the papers wrong then.  I believe he was cleared by the Police.  Do you work for the Daily Record by chance? If he was engaging with children as you have stated, he would have been charged.. 

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Erm what?  I must have read the papers wrong then.  I believe he was cleared by the Police.  Do you work for the Daily Record by chance? If he was engaging with children as you have stated, he would have been charged.. 

I think as someone else mentioned earlier there is a difference between proving criminality and actions which are morally questionable at best.  He's obviously not broken any laws but (if what is reported is true) and 30 odd year old man contacting teenage lassies on Instagram and calling them "cuties" etc is at the very least creepy as fuck especially coming from the one player at the club who should be keeping his nose clean (pun intended).  He's dragged Celtic's name through the mud again and it's astonishing he keeps getting away with it.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He wasnt "cleared" by the police. The police decided that a report wouldnt be sent to the procurator fiscal. In reality this means either there is unsufficient evidence of criminality or more likely in this case that it was decided that what evidence they had couldnt meet the standard of a criminal act. Just to give some legal context, he sent a camera emoji. Now most people know what that means in the context of a conversation with somebody of the opposite sex. Ke send me a rude photo. However theres not a chance of that being proven in court without further examples within the chat, which in this case there wasnt.

But again, thats where the club need to step in. They dont need to consider whether a crime can be proven. They can just look at the facts which are that 1 of their players has been engaging in chat with a 15 year old, against the backdrop of historical accusations of a similar nature and ask themselves what they thought the camera emoji ment.

They might not have enough to dismiss him (others disagree on that point which is fine) but what they can do is take a strong stance and say he will never play for Celtic again.

What they have done is brushed it under the carpet and have their new captain say that he is on his last chance.

FFS, can anyone read on this board. I want him gone, I have said this twice.. All I said was he was cleared of criminal charges, and someone on here said is a child molester or sommit. If the police and Celtic are ignoring other factors that are being covered up, then it's a disgrace.. End of.....

34 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

FFS, can anyone read on this board. I want him gone, I have said this twice.. All I said was he was cleared of criminal charges, and someone on here said is a child molester or sommit. If the police and Celtic are ignoring other factors that are being covered up, then it's a disgrace.. End of.....

Your posts can be a bit contradictory at times Ramy.  A few posts ago you said "Fuck up the lot of yees. He was cleared... Mon The Griff, just stay aff the phone" so I'm sure you can get why people would read that and think it sounds like you're supporting him.