The Mighty Celtic... - Page 239 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

Your posts can be a bit contradictory at times Ramy.  A few posts ago you said "Fuck up the lot of yees. He was cleared... Mon The Griff, just stay aff the phone" so I'm sure you can get why people would read that and think it sounds like you're supporting him.

Fair enough. I do not dislike him. He clearly needs help and is always bringing Celtic into the news for all the wrong reasons.. I want not be upset to see him go. 

59 minutes ago, DAVIDB46 said:

Howler from the keeper I assume he is first choice due to the Greek connection with the manager

That'a all I can think of.

36 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Christie is mince...

I didn't see the game, but reports are that Chrstie had a very good match.

47 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Christie is mince..

Christie was excellent tonight. I conclude that you are drunk. 

On the whole that was better than I expected. Some real positives and the only real negatives were Bitton & Barkas. The fact that we are still relying on Bitton in a CL qualifier is entirely down to boardroom incompetence. Barkas imo was quite rightly given a second chance, he may well have blown it tonight 🙈

1 minute ago, slasher said:

On the whole that was better than I expected. Some real positives and the only real negatives were Bitton & Barkas. The fact that we are still relying on Bitton in a CL qualifier is entirely down to boardroom incompetence. Barkas imo was quite rightly given a second chance, he may well have blown it tonight 🙈

I dont drink, but thanks for that.. Just got frustrated. Yes, I was happy with out performance, but Bitton is a liability..

15 minutes ago, slasher said:

Aye definitely sounds like you deserved the 3 points….:wink2:

14 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Aye definitely sounds like you deserved the 3 points….:wink2:

The fannies who work for the Sun, Clyde1 etc will salivate over that! 🤣

Congratulations, that's the level you're at 😉👏

On 7/18/2021 at 3:02 PM, Scotty CTA said:

Of course, however, if it's deemed that he himself isn't up to the Celtic job, and/or his signings flop, then the allowances shown will diminish.

Football fans of big clubs are notoriously impatient, and any grace given to Poste's late appointment will soon disappear upon consecutive bad results. 

That's not really what you said though is it? I believe you said something along the lines of failure to qualify for europe he would get pelters or similar  wording?