The Mighty Celtic... - Page 116 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Worst thing I find about a mini is the Union Jack shapes they have on the rear lights. 

Can you buy a kit that would change those over, or is just a small sacrifice that you have to make?

I got mine pre union jack. You must get a choice of lights  I would think. 

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Worst thing I find about a mini is the Union Jack shapes they have on the rear lights. 

Can you buy a kit that would change those over, or is just a small sacrifice that you have to make?

Aw, fuck, I know. That's what put me off getting a new one (that and the price!). Apparently you can get them removed but most dealers will charge you a a few hundred to do it.

I suppose you could order some ordinary taillights from Mini and fit them yourself though, if you know what you are doing.

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

If only we were that lucky to have a terrorist living in his area, instead of just a terrorist sympathiser. 

Oh really you stunned fuck?? So I am a terrorist sympathizer now because I support a club that continually dominates Scottish Football? Sad wee man you are.. 

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Top of the League. Where we belong. Enjoy yir wee banter on MY thread.. Another 3 trophies on the way.. Easyyyy...🖕🖕🖕

Nah, dont want to explode his head.

Edited by kumnio

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

Ok. So thinking about hooking up the pressure washer to the steam cleaner and shoving it up a fish’s arse in a new culinary adventure. Great thread.

A bit of lemon in the container, and that would be braw.

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh really you stunned fuck?? So I am a terrorist sympathizer now because I support a club that continually dominates Scottish Football? Sad wee man you are.. 

Yeah. You’re post with quotes used by the IRA last season confirmed that. You supporting Celtic has nothing to do with that, you supporting murdering terrorists does though. 

Anyway, can we keep this thread on topic please, your personal attacks on me is detracting away from the original point. 

18 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yeah. You’re post with quotes used by the IRA last season confirmed that. You supporting Celtic has nothing to do with that, you supporting murdering terrorists does though. 

Anyway, can we keep this thread on topic please, your personal attacks on me is detracting away from the original point. 

So you have confirmed I am an IRA sympathizer.. I will definitely take note of that.. Very, very serious accusation that. I will copy your very words... Very serious indeed Mr.Dunn...

34 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Ok. So thinking about hooking up the pressure washer to the steam cleaner and shoving it up a fish’s arse in a new culinary adventure. Great thread.

20000 football leagues under the sea ya bass ? 

Edited by TDYER63

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So you have confirmed I am an IRA sympathizer.. I will definitely take note of that.. Very, very serious accusation that. I will copy your very words... Very serious indeed Mr.Dunn...

Big Ramy 1314     318

Big Ramy 1314
   On 2/15/2020 at 11:04 PM,  slasher said: 

Fuckin too right he is. Sheepworriers on here including the Bible thumper had us believing he was one of the flock but naaaaay, Scotty McKenna 's in the IRA! 😂🤣🇮🇪

🤣🤣🤣. Superb.. TAL  Boooooom..

As I said, I don’t have to accuse you, you used a known slogan of the IRA yourself. 

As I said, you’re nothing more than a terrorist sympathiser, who wallows with joy at the murders of innocent British civilians. 

Scum will always be scum and you seem to think celebrating murder is acceptable. 

You’ve really shown yourself up now, for all to see. 

28 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I support murdering terrorists do I? Noted.. Some things you say can never be taken back. Calling someone a cunt is one thing, calling someone a terrorist sympathizer who supports murder is a complete different entity my friend.. Noted and copied Chris....

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Big Ramy 1314     318

Big Ramy 1314
   On 2/15/2020 at 11:04 PM,  slasher said: 

Fuckin too right he is. Sheepworriers on here including the Bible thumper had us believing he was one of the flock but naaaaay, Scotty McKenna 's in the IRA! 😂🤣🇮🇪

🤣🤣🤣. Superb.. TAL  Boooooom..

As I said, I don’t have to accuse you, you used a known slogan of the IRA yourself. 

As I said, you’re nothing more than a terrorist sympathiser, who wallows with joy at the murders of innocent British civilians. 

Scum will always be scum and you seem to think celebrating murder is acceptable. 

You’ve really shown yourself up now, for all to see. 

Noted Chris......

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I support murdering terrorists do I? Noted.. Some things you say can never be taken back. Calling someone a cunt is one thing, calling someone a terrorist sympathizer who supports murder is a complete different entity my friend.. Noted and copied Chris....

Yeah, can you confirm the meaning of the TAL slogan that you used? I’ve googled it, so fairly confident I know what I’m talking about. 

Such slogans like these have no place on a Scottish football message board. 

Yeah, can you confirm the meaning of the TAL slogan that you used? I’ve googled it, so fairly confident I know what I’m talking about. 

Such slogans like these have no place on a Scottish football message board. 

Noted Chris.. All good fella. I won't forget this, trust me.... 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Noted Chris.. All good fella. I won't forget this, trust me.... 

So instead of entering a debate to prove me wrong, you’re instead issuing thinly veiled threats?

Can you, or can you not deny what you said was a well known IRA slogan, or will you continue to crawl back into your shell when your mask slips?

A yes or no will do, but I’ll imagine it’ll be a no or just completely ignore it again, which will again show you up to be what you are. 

So instead of entering a debate to prove me wrong, you’re instead issuing thinly veiled threats?

Can you, or can you not deny what you said was a well known IRA slogan, or will you continue to crawl back into your shell when your mask slips?

A yes or no will do, but I’ll imagine it’ll be a no or just completely ignore it again, which will again show you up to be what you are. 

Noted Chris... It was not a threat my friend...😉