The Mighty Celtic... - Page 120 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

20 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You should rephrase that. 

He doesn’t love the IRA. He’s a supporter of a terrorist organisation that murdered innocent people. 

Maybe the Canadian authorities would be interested in this little “hobby” of his. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Well it was nice we had a couple of pages of funny stuff before the usual nasty pish started again,. Same person over and over again.

You've set yourself up nicely here Ramy. Posted copious pictures of yourself, ID'd your job and your location in Canada and now you are laying the groundwork for some wee grass cunt on here to fire off a an email to your work in Canada saying what an IRA supporting bigot your are.

Are you not aware of all the cancel culture pish going about. You are walking into it ya lummox

Oh dear, it gets better and better.. Where did I say I supported the IRA?

25 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It’s not something you would rather not do on a public forum, but you wrote it anyway? You really do find new ways to make yourself look even dumber by the day. I’m amazed you can get out of the bed in mornings with out professional help. 

And no, that’s equally as disgusting, if you care to point out where anyone in here has posted to support such organisations, I’ll go and call them out too for being scumbags. 

Then you follow it up with connotations of beastatility, that’s really low, even for you. 

Reported to mods and also noted for if I have to take these accusations down a legal route, just so you can prepare yourself. 

Ok then. You finished?  Call your lawyer. This is beyond funny now. 

8 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Well it was nice we had a couple of pages of funny stuff before the usual nasty pish started again,. Same person over and over again.

You've set yourself up nicely here Ramy. Posted copious pictures of yourself, ID'd your job and your location in Canada and now you are laying the groundwork for some wee grass cunt on here to fire off a an email to your work in Canada saying what an IRA supporting bigot your are.

Are you not aware of all the cancel culture pish going about. You are walking into it ya lummox

Go ahead.... Lee Wallace has  TA account??

22 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Any news Ramy? Or should I just chalk it up as wind and pish? 

Given you posted several times since the most recent time I asked I’ll assume you don’t have anything to back this up Ramy. What you meant was “I don’t like McCoist because he used to play for/manage Rangers” which is absolutely fine. For some reason you decided to call him a bigot instead which I’d say pretty much sums you up, or at least the way you post on here. 

14 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Given you posted several times since the most recent time I asked I’ll assume you don’t have anything to back this up Ramy. What you meant was “I don’t like McCoist because he used to play for/manage Rangers” which is absolutely fine. For some reason you decided to call him a bigot instead which I’d say pretty much sums you up, or at least the way you post on here. 

Ok. 

38 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Really? Does anyone actually the board that seriously? 

That’s seriously creepy behaviour to even think about that. 

12 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Pretty poor form Ramy. Calling someone a bigoted cunt just because they played for a team you don’t like is pretty fucking low. 

Ramy needs to remove the black balaclava sometimes before posting. 

Any formula 1 fans on here? If so, can you tell what the feck is so appealing about it? 

There only seems to be one team who can win it like the SPFL and all because they have the fastest car.

Give Ramy a break. He's an annoying big prick with an inability to see things with any neutrality but he's our annoying big prick with an inability to see things with any neutrality. 

Edited by Parklife

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Give Ramy a break. He's an big prick with an inability to see things with any neutrality but he's our annoying big prick with an inability to see things with any neutrality. 

He was challenged vertically and lost handsomely. Big and Ramy shouldn't be used in the same sentence. 

Edited by Farcity

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Any news Ramy? Or should I just chalk it up as wind and pish? 

Let's just say I know alot more people than you all think I do who have been in his company over the years and have first hand knowledge of his bigoted views.. 

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Let's just say I know alot more people than you all think I do who have been in his company over the years and have first hand knowledge of his bigoted views.. 

What a load of unadulterated pish. 3 times I asked you over 3 days and that’s the best you could come up with? 

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

In other words, Big Ramy is thick.