The Mighty Celtic... - Page 117 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Define terrorists. You can tell me who the IRA are. Careful now, the entire board is watching... Do tell....

Terrorism is the use or threat of action, both in and outside of the UK, designed to influence any international government organisation or to intimidate the public. It must also be for the purpose of advancing a political, religious, racial or ideological cause.

Now I’ve been nice enough to answer your question with honesty, can you do the same?

Edited by dandydunn

12 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Terrorism is the use or threat of action, both in and outside of the UK, designed to influence any international government organisation or to intimidate the public. It must also be for the purpose of advancing a political, religious, racial or ideological cause.

Now I’ve been nice enough to answer your question with honesty, can you do the same?

Being an IRA sympathizer has its rules. I would gladly discuss it face to face, not on a public forum. I am sure our paths will cross some day Chris.... All the best 🇮🇪

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Being an IRA sympathizer has its rules. I would gladly discuss it face to face, not on a public forum. I am sure our paths will cross some day Chris.... All the best 🇮🇪

So you won’t admit to it, but will use their slogans. Real classy, why can’t you just say how you feel on the subject instead of denying it all. It is a public forum after all, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

They won’t, believe me. 

Why do you keep using Chris? Is that meant to give me a scare that you know my real name or something?

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

So you won’t admit to it, but will use their slogans. Real classy, why can’t you just say how you feel on the subject instead of denying it all. It is a public forum after all, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

They won’t, believe me. 

Why do you keep using Chris? Is that meant to give me a scare that you know my real name or something?

Is that not your name? That is what it said when I ran it through our system..

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

People can say what they will about shit paper.

5 ply all the way.

Even if you buy 4 ply you are still a mug.

As for those idiots buying 3 ply...

Double up a 3 ply beats your 5 ply by one. 

Unless you double up too, then I’ll need to quadruple up to be 2 ahead. 

But I’d probably have to buy twice as much then. 

Have you done any investigation into cost difference between 3&5 at all?

Be interested to know, a graph would be excellent if you’ve got 👍🏽

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Is that not your name? That is what it said when I ran it through our system..

What the fuck are you on about now?

You crawl through shitty pipes for a living removing blockages of human shit. 

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

You going to poison his water supply?

I’m scared now. 

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

What the fuck are you on about now?

You crawl through shitty pipes for a living removing blockages of human shit. 

I’m scared now. 

Listen you dumb fuck. I provide safe drinking water. Ottawa is No.1 in the world for Water Distribution,  google it arsehole.  Water produces electricity also, without folk like me, you would not have a job. Came up on the system you are a Sparky, albeit a shite one nonetheless .. Your welcome numbnuts..

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen you dumb fuck. I provide safe drinking water. Ottawa is No.1 in the world for Water Distribution,  google it arsehole.  Water produces electricity also, without folk like me, you would not have a job. Came up on the system you are a Sparky, albeit a shite one nonetheless .. Your welcome numbnuts..

So what you mean is, you looked on Facebook and seen that I was a sparky. 

More personal abuse, reported. 

Edit: Canada isn’t even in the top 3, more lies. 

https://www.sjwater.com/our-company/news-media/water-blogged/three-countries-best-water-quality-world

Edited by dandydunn