Sevco vs Celtic - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Scott Sinclair attacked by Huns at Glasgow airport apparently. Classy lot , they sure do defeat well.

Big bangers chucked into Rangers fans, landed next to kids. 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. Next?

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

For what it's worth Barney, I think we should give Murty the gig if he wants it. He's proven he can build a decent team. 

The next step us to get rid of the rest of the wasters and some of the old expensive crocks like Miller and Alves. 

If we can free some cash up to keep Murphy and sort out a decent experienced centre back to help Bates and McRorie, we might have a chance next season. 

Just not Russell Martin. He's just a Scottish Alves. 😉

Thanks - Why was McCrorie missing today, did I miss something?

FWIW - Sevco should have won that game today given the start they had and the way that circumstances during the game panned out. They looked rotten on balls into the box all day, and Dembele's goal would have been an embarassment on Glasgow Green.

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

Thanks - Why was McCrorie missing today, did I miss ?

Just started back light trIning. End of month hopefully. 

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I didn’t realise it was a competition. You’re no that desperate for a win surely?

It’s not a competition. But horses for courses. You are being selective. Always desperate for my team to win, always. It’s part of supporting your team and going to games. Where were you sat today? Yer couch?

1 minute ago, BlueGaz said:

It’s not a competition. But horses for courses. You are being selective. Always desperate for my team to win, always. It’s part of supporting your team and going to games. Where were you sat today? Yer couch?

After the first half hour he would have been behind it

5 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

No actually I was dining with my Mother. A glorious meal was enjoyed. Glorious. 

Guest BlueGaz
3 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

After the first half hour he would have been behind it

You are Gers through and through. My favourite Hibeee. Eva. 

Guest BlueGaz
34 minutes ago, macy37 said:

No actually I was dining with my Mother. A glorious meal was enjoyed. Glorious. 

Nothing wrong with that. It lets me know your an aemchair geezer, I can respond accordingly. 

5 hours ago, DaveyDenoon said:

If you’re a neutral I’m guessing you’d have loved a Rangers equaliser and a 3-3 draw in a game that had pretty much everything. And if I’m honest it would’ve been hard to argue that it wouldn’t have been a fair result. Rangers will be kicking themselves as they had a real chance there today.

Celtic continue to be below par and did well to come away with three points through sheer determination more than anything else.

Need to freshen up in a few areas and get the likes of Sinclair, Dembele and Armstrong back on top form again. Defence needs some work and Boyata needs a rocket up his arse.

On current form there will be no ten in a row. Rangers aren’t a great side but they’ve shown they are very close to competing again. I’d worry about how Celtic might react to a genuine challenge as they've been used to pretty much zero pressure in recent years.

Celtic have allowed Rangers to close that gap and they could close it completely if Celtic aren’t careful.

Would agree with a fair bit of that, the proviso being that the Huns have already spent next season's transfer budget and need season ticket money just to clear their feet. There's been a lot of smoke and mirrors lately and as usual the gullible can't wait to buy into it. 👍

Best day ever the rangers underestimated us . Hope your havin a good day mate. I’m looking forward to work tomorrow as I text this with 1 eye open FUCKIN SUPERB good night     

Guest BlueGaz
5 minutes ago, jcs said:

Best day ever the rangers underestimated us . Hope your havin a good day mate. I’m looking forward to work tomorrow as I text this with 1 eye open FUCKIN SUPERB good night     

Underestimated you. :lol::lol::lol:

I don’t care if Alex Salmond or the ghost of Margaret Thatcher was running the line, that’s a red card all day long.

He’s made a bit of a meal of it, but fans of a team that regularly contains Mikael Lustig would have some cheek to cast that up.

1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

I don’t care if Alex Salmond or the ghost of Margaret Thatcher was running the line, that’s a red card all day long.

He’s made a bit of a meal of it, but fans of a team that regularly contains Mikael Lustig would have some cheek to cast that up.

No one has, I'm surprised you thought it was a red though given the hammer throwing Motherwell fans think is ok 👍

7 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

It was a red. Stupid to give away.

Our CBs tried their best to make it a close game. It remains our weak point and it's the only area that needs some serious attention. It's difficult to attract players that will instantly improve us, and that's if we can afford them. 

Guest BlueGaz
14 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Can't put my finger on why Brendan Rodgers is so unlikable, must be the teeth

He’s a scrounging cunt, easy money for a few seasons, just a cunt.