Pre Season Friendlies - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pre Season Friendlies

11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It was on the walk from train station to RP, so technically not at the game but I've literally not heard that since I was a kid.

Me neither (at games). 

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seem's the element of ned/bigot/scumbag/terrorist sympathiser is creeping up in Old Firm/Glasgow Derby/Sevco-Celtic fans.

Some of these incidents over the past month or so are deplorable.  Honestly, what grown person feels the need to act this way or believes this is acceptable.  

2 minutes ago, Debian said:

Seem's the element of ned/bigot/scumbag/terrorist sympathiser is creeping up in Old Firm/Glasgow Derby/Sevco-Celtic fans.

Some of these incidents over the past month or so are deplorable.  Honestly, what grown person feels the need to act this way or believes this is acceptable.  

100%

33 minutes ago, Debian said:

agree with what you say but as a Rangers fan why did you use the term Sevco?

5 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Some Celtic fans are a bit touchy about using the term old firm, as they don't believe it exists. Covering all bases I guess.

:ok:

20 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

15 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Some Celtic fans are a bit touchy about using the term old firm, as they don't believe it exists. Covering all bases I guess.

:ok:

Pretty much what @sbcmfc said.  

Hopefully i haven't offended Thistle fans though.  As I am now led to believe Thistle/Celtic is now thee 'Glasgow Derby'

54 minutes ago, Debian said:

I was talking to someone about this the other day. I don't really associate with anyone who is deeply into Irish republicanism/orange order matters but those who are seem more bitter and entrenched than at any time since the 80's. For the better or worse social media is shining a light on it.

2 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

The Sun have done an interview with Lee Rigby's mum about the video from Sunderland....

I hate that, she would never have known if someone hadn't ran to tell her, like that news reporter rushing to tell searchers the childs body had been found.

5 hours ago, phart said:

I hate that, she would never have known if someone hadn't ran to tell her, like that news reporter rushing to tell searchers the childs body had been found.

Don't know that she would never have know is the correct phrase given the speed of social media, why anyone would want to be filmed knowing it will be all over Facebook, Twitter etc  especially on such a sensitive personal matter deserve all that is coming to them.

I hope they are named, shamed, charged and lose their jobs over this video.

Just as bad as Aberdeen fan on Neil Lennon (10mths jail)

Rangers fan (4 mths) for singing Billy boys

Edited by The White Ceelo
None

1 hour ago, The White Ceelo said:

Don't know that she would never have know is the correct phrase given the speed of social media, why anyone would want to be filmed knowing it will be all over Facebook, Twitter etc  especially on such a sensitive personal matter deserve all that is coming to them.

I hope they are named, shamed, charged and lose their jobs over this video.

Just as bad as Aberdeen fan on Neil Lennon (10mths jail)

Rangers fan (4 mths) for singing Billy boys

Aberdeen fan on Lennon??

On 8/1/2017 at 9:14 AM, Chief said:

Anything negative about Rangers = Anti Rangers 

Anything negative about Celtic = Anti Celtic

No rational discussion, it's a bit like speaking to a Glasgow taxi driver when they ask what team you support, the. You say someone like Montrose and the whole taxi ride is a chat about "aye but come on pal, which one do you really support."

Said that on here a week ago when Bluegaz wrongly claimed Marky must be a Tim when Marky called out Hun bawbaggery. 

10 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

He's obviously on about the time Lennon got out of his car to have a pop at folk having a go at him and got assaulted.

I looked it up. Turns out an Aberdeen fan going to fir park was getting grief from Celtic fans, he in turn said their manager was a "fenian " and got overheard by the plod. 

10 months.......

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/aberdeen-fan-jailed-10-months-3150717.amp

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

I looked it up. Turns out an Aberdeen fan going to fir park was getting grief from Celtic fans, he in turn said their manager was a "fenian " and got overheard by the plod. 

10 months.......

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/aberdeen-fan-jailed-10-months-3150717.amp

Some sentence right enough for that. :o

22 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Some sentence right enough for that. :o

Also pled guilty to threatening behaviour so it doesn't sound like a throwaway remark.   Who's to know whether he had any previous or not. 

8 hours ago, dandydunn said:

10 months.......

I didn't know about that, there must be more to it than shouting fenian ? If that's the sentence handed out for that offence, they'd be as well turning ibrox into a prison.

i also see the daily record went with the assault on Lennon at tynecastle which didn't actually happen. 

19 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

The Sun have done an interview with Lee Rigby's mum about the video from Sunderland....

What the fcuk is wrong with people.

I mind Rangers fans singing the TB song on way to a game at RP. Group of normal looking guys singing utter filth. Can't get my head round that mentality.