Scottish teams in Europe - Page 41 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish teams in Europe

14 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Come on now show us the evidence you base this Sevco team reference on, who was in the Sevco team as I can show you plenty evidence of the Rangers team that beat Brechin that day. 

You won't be able to show me any legal proof.

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Again you conflate opinion and fact. 

You're completely unaware that because you think something doesn't make it a fact. Utterly blinded by your personal righteousness. 

Unwarranted,  in your opinion. 

Appearances can be deceptive, in your opinion.

You don't hold things against anyone, yet continually rake over old scores like a tramp in the skip of Scottish football. 

Crimes that are unpunished, in your opinion. 

And to top it off you're saying that Ceelo hates God. What proof do you have, other than your opinion? 

I'm an atheist, I don't hate God. That's be like hating Harry Potter or Gandalf. They're all fictional characters, in my opinion. ? 

Predictably Scotty now implies you're going to hell. Got to love those Christians and their "if you don't believe the same as me, you're going to hell" spiel. So loving and caring. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Predictably Scotty now implies you're going to hell. Got to love those Christians and their "if you don't believe the same as me, you're going to hell" spiel. So loving and caring. 

I know quite a few christians, a few of my close relations are devout christians and I've been to their church, loving and caring would be how I'd describe most of them. I've no doubt there are some who are bat shit nuts and ignorant but not all.

to be honest I'm surprised at you tarring them all with one brush considering how often you take the moral high ground with others.

each to their own lads, have a dig at each other's football teams as banter but there's no need to have a dig at scotty for his faith. He is right when he says he only responds when others bring it up. 

44 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

I can send you a link if that helps?

Yes, that's what I'm asking for... proof.

35 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Sharing God's truth, exposing the enemy's deception, and warning of the consequences of the decisions we make during our temporary human experience (without any consideration toward my own 'popularity') is the most loving thing I can do.

(Any opposing view you may have won't and can't change that.)

29 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

each to their own lads, have a dig at each other's football teams as banter but there's no need to have a dig at scotty for his faith. He is right when he says he only responds when others bring it up. 

Thank you! :ok:

57 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I know quite a few christians, a few of my close relations are devout christians and I've been to their church, loving and caring would be how I'd describe most of them. I've no doubt there are some who are bat shit nuts and ignorant but not all.

to be honest I'm surprised at you tarring them all with one brush considering how often you take the moral high ground with others.

I'm pretty comfortable with reacting when he starts his self-righteous "you're going to hell" routine. 

See below for some more confirmation of it. 

27 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Yes, that's what I'm asking for... proof.

Sharing God's truth, exposing the enemy's deception, and warning of the consequences of the decisions we make during our temporary human experience (without any consideration toward my own 'popularity') is the most loving thing I can do.

(Any opposing view you may have won't and can't change that.)

Thank you! :ok:

Any more candidates for anti-Christ yet? Prince William and Obama look to have been awful guesses by you. How about predictions on when Jesus will return? 

27 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

^?^ What's that supposed to be?

How is that proof that Rangers weren't Sevco when they played Brechin on July 29th, 2012?

I know you struggle with non celestial law, but look at filing dates.

Edit: its called Companies House. Its where companies file their legal returns.

Edited by Stu101

30 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm pretty comfortable with reacting when he starts his self-righteous "you're going to hell" routine. 

Nothing self-righteous about it.

I'm a sinner who needs a Saviour just like everybody else.

Anyway, it's not my truth... it's God's Truth.

I just believe Him.

33 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Any more candidates for anti-Christ yet? Prince William...

I don't know who the anti-christ is, but yes, I had previously pencilled in Prince William (as I like to follow along and keep up with the Biblical timeline).

His name is just a 'place-holder' till I find out more.

35 minutes ago, Parklife said:

...and Obama...

Nope, I never thought is was Obama.

Since pencilling in Prince William I have also since pencilled in an as yet unknown now 15 year old from the Merovingian bloodline who was born on 9/11.

It's one of my interests (but I've never ever said "so and so is the antichrist" because I don't know).

43 minutes ago, Parklife said:

How about predictions on when Jesus will return? 

Folk claiming to be Christians who set dates of Jesus' return should really know better...

"But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only." Matthew24:36

1 hour ago, wheres the pies said:

Agreed have you read some of that gash on the embarrassing moments tread 

Ken what? There are some right boring, grumpy fvckers on this board now. It's all it seems to be now. Doom and bloody gloom. There's your reason that the board is dying. Constant snipes for no reason at all instead of bringing something cheery once in a while. 

Just looking at the following round's draw, regarding seeding:

• Celtic will be seeded in the Champions League play-off draw, should they beat Rosenborg;
  • Celtic will be seeded in the Europa League play-off draw, if they lose to Rosenborg.
  • Aberdeen will be unseeded in the play-off draw, should they beat Apollon.

4 hours ago, Ormond said:

Ken what? There are some right boring, grumpy fvckers on this board now. It's all it seems to be now. Doom and bloody gloom. There's your reason that the board is dying. Constant snipes for no reason at all instead of bringing something cheery once in a while. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Scotty CTA

10 hours ago, Parklife said:

And yet he struggles to understand and accept that other people can have different opinions. 

Ive declared my religion (or lack thereof) and I'm happy with it. 

He just cannot understand that just because he thinks something, it doesn't make it a fact.

His obsession with trying to say Sevco played a game of football also proves he does hold grudges and basically isn't very Christian when it comes to forgiveness. 

11 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

34 minutes ago, Mitre said:

What a shit thread ffs

What a shit post FFS! 

It at least makes a change from the incessant Rangers are dead shite I've had to read for the last 5 years or so. 

7 hours ago, Clyde1998 said:

Just looking at the following round's draw, regarding seeding:

• Celtic will be seeded in the Champions League play-off draw, should they beat Rosenborg;
  • Celtic will be seeded in the Europa League play-off draw, if they lose to Rosenborg.
  • Aberdeen will be unseeded in the play-off draw, should they beat Apollon.

Celtic lose and are rewarded with a seeded place in the Europa, Aberdeen win their two ties and are again unseeded with a potential mountain to climb. Got to love UEFA 

before anyone starts, this isn't not a dig at Celtic. 

14 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

What a shit post FFS! 

It at least makes a change from the incessant Rangers are dead shite I've had to read for the last 5 years or so. 

You could always ignore th erangera are dead posts.................it's not hard