Transfer Rumours - Page 72 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In BBC rumours page that Celtic are preparing a bid for Ryan Christie.

Maybe there should be a clause in all players contracts in the premiership that if you play well you automatically transfer to Celtic.

Says he'll be loaned back to them for the season. I hate it when clubs do that. You either want him or you don't. It seems to be done by EPL teams quite a lot.

Killie looking for a centre half as Connolly out for 5 weeks

I just watched the highlights of Raith's Coca Cola Cup winning heroics v Celtic, after the draw this week reminded me of it. Davey Narey looked decent (man of the match in fact). Has he retired yet?

Killie looking for a centre half as Connolly out for 5 weeks.

Wonder what Hearts /Rangers reject that thick cvnt Locke will sign.

St Mirren signed Andy Webster today, apparently Killie came in last night with an offer for him but he'd already agreed to sign with us.

BBC confirm that Celtic have made a £1/2M offer for Ryan Christie. If it goes through he'll be loaned back to ICT till the end of the season.

:lol:

Celtic make me laugh.

"Everyone in Scotland is shite, that's why we can't compete in Europe".

"Lets sign all our players from other Scottish teams"

Morons.

Cifti cost 1.5million. Christie is a far better prospect than him and younger. Hope the club tell them to up it or take a hike.

Christie always talks well about not leaving ICT too early and making the right move and not moving just for money. Not sure how appealing Celtic would be if hit guaranteed first team football.

Cifti cost 1.5million. Christie is a far better prospect than him and younger. Hope the club tell them to up it or take a hike.

Christie always talks well about not leaving ICT too early and making the right move and not moving just for money. Not sure how appealing Celtic would be if hit guaranteed first team football.

The second he signs for Celtic they'll be pimping him to Southampton as a 5 million pound player.

500K is insulting.