Jump to content

Recommended Posts

To Steven Gerrard.  May the force be with you.  All we ask is that natural order is restored for the sake of the beautiful game up here.  I am sure all of the TAMB will welcome him with affection 🤠

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And when you're posting on the TAMB, try not to rise to the bait, stay self-deprecating; a sense of humour helps. Probably best keep clear of non TA football if you can help it, and remember, This Board Needs Tunes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite Parkies assessment and other gullible believers in his word.  Dave King has delivered.  The greatest signing in the modern game for Scottich football.  It's great to look back at the quotes from the like of Parkie and Wanderer claiming it would never happen as they know best.  GIRUY.  The Gers are the most talked about side in Europe now according to the Munich Pink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't hear much from Big Fat Ramy!!  Talk about sing when you are winning.  And calling yourself big!! What a laugh.

Compared to you Ron, Ramy’ll look like a hobbit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't hear much from Big Fat Ramy!!  Talk about sing when you are winning.  And calling yourself big!! What a laugh.

They were winning last time I checked. 5-0 I think it was.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

To Steven Gerrard.  May the force be with you.  All we ask is that natural order is restored for the sake of the beautiful game up here.  I am sure all of the TAMB will welcome him with affection 🤠

 

I saw it on the national news last night and thought to myself, "At three o'clock on a Friday afternoon, an Ibrox stand is filled with folk welcoming a millionaire to Glasgow. Do that lot not have jobs to go to? " Then the interviews appeared. Holy feck. A line up of toothless wonders shouting "we arra peepil." The English must think Scotland is a shower of numbskulls.....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Boboblanko said:

I saw it on the national news last night and thought to myself, "At three o'clock on a Friday afternoon, an Ibrox stand is filled with folk welcoming a millionaire to Glasgow. Do that lot not have jobs to go to? " Then the interviews appeared. Holy feck. A line up of toothless wonders shouting "we arra peepil." The English must think Scotland is a shower of numbskulls.....

Folk from my work were going to Ibrox when we got away at 3, nae idea why 🙈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't hear much from Big Fat Ramy!!  Talk about sing when you are winning.  And calling yourself big!! What a laugh.

Whereas for vermin like you, it's sing about children being molested when you're losing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

It’s handbag time 👜 

Not dignify it with a response. Piak. I think he/she has shown true colours. Is valling another member of the board vermin acceptable now? If so then its not the board it was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2018 at 4:58 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

To Steven Gerrard.  May the force be with you.  All we ask is that natural order is restored for the sake of the beautiful game up here.  

The continuing erosion and eventual extinction of Sevco?

On 5/5/2018 at 7:48 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Dave King has delivered. 

Yep.

As far as hollow illusion and false hope goes, this one's a doozy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Not dignify it with a response. Piak. I think he/she has shown true colours. Is valling another member of the board vermin acceptable now? If so then its not the board it was

You ...erm... been here before, Palamino?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

You ...erm... been here before, Palamino?

I was years ago.  Got fed up of the stupid name calling which then gets nasty.  Was hoping that had stopped.  I am all for a bit of banter and as you can see from my posts a bit of a wind up. Bat salling someone 'vermin' that you have never met and some other things is not banter IMO.  Maybe I am too sensitive.  My take on posting on here is not to say anything you wouldn't say in a pub or on a TA trip.  Maybe a bit naive.  I know the FB site is quick to quell such like.  You with your sermons from on high can quickly turn on people.  Noticed that.  Maybe you flay yourself to compensate every night?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I was years ago.  Got fed up of the stupid name calling which then gets nasty.  Was hoping that had stopped.  I am all for a bit of banter and as you can see from my posts a bit of a wind up. Bat salling someone 'vermin' that you have never met and some other things is not banter IMO.  Maybe I am too sensitive.  My take on posting on here is not to say anything you wouldn't say in a pub or on a TA trip.  Maybe a bit naive.  I know the FB site is quick to quell such like.  

I think I have probably taken more abuse than anyone on here over the years.

I feel that the best way to minimise the name calling would not be to contribute to it.

12 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You with your sermons from on high can quickly turn on people.  Noticed that.  

Any examples (other than banter?)

13 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

 Maybe you flay yourself to compensate every night?

No, that would be 'works' (@ Kimba).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BlueGaz

Yep, and he is just after donations. That’s why he does it. It may have changed, but earlier when I looked at article and the comments below, he only responds to those that donate. He also had a huffy blog a while back saying he didn’t get as many donations as he wanted. He does it for the money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

John James comes across as someone with a massive chip on his shoulder. 

Think its actually a bit of a sad one. Seemingly had a breakdown after his wife and kids left him, him becoming more and more obsessed by conspiracy theories. Certainly would fit with a lot of stuff (Rangers and Mexican drug cartels, the UVF and UDA being after him, etc.)

No idea if this is true or not,  but if it is, I hope he gets the help he needs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

 You with your sermons from on high can quickly turn on people.  Noticed that. 

Not going to expand on that? 

Examples?

(I'd be willing to remedy the situation. :))

2 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Yep, and he is just after donations. That’s why he does it. It may have changed, but earlier when I looked at article and the comments below, he only responds to those that donate. He also had a huffy blog a while back saying he didn’t get as many donations as he wanted. He does it for the money. 

We all need money, and since he's in exile, this is the way he feels best for him to proceed.

2 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Think its actually a bit of a sad one. Seemingly had a breakdown after his wife and kids left him, him becoming more and more obsessed by conspiracy theories. Certainly would fit with a lot of stuff (Rangers and Mexican drug cartels, the UVF and UDA being after him, etc.)

No idea if this is true or not,  but if it is, I hope he gets the help he needs.

Some.

He changed from accepting the lone gunman theory because of me.

His take on 9/11 is the equivalent of sticking ones baby toe in a swimming pool. I advised him from my thousands of hours of research but nothing was approved (most likely down to not wanting to upset his right hand man who is a Jew).

He later mocked the Resurrection, and again my rebuttal was denied.

JJ is proud to call 'Sit On Fence' our site, but I couldn't continue to support him if I wasn't allowed to be heard.

(Best wishes to him, though.)

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

That's quite the co-incidence !

No such thing. :wink2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

previous banned member starts thread..................admits thread is a wind up....................has a dig at other posters..................gets some abuse fired at him.................moans about the board.

 

yup definitely a hun😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

previous banned member starts thread..................admits thread is a wind up....................has a dig at other posters..................gets some abuse fired at him.................moans about the board.

 

yup definitely a hun😂

Previuos banned??  Abuse I can handle.  Being called vermin is not.  Or do you think otherwise?  If I called you that would you accept it as banter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×